User Controls

getting a good haircut as an older man

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    as a blue-shirt who is a high-t welterweight i expect to experience the trauma of a receding hairline in the next 5-10 years so its time to buckle down and make the most of it while i got it. i like to let my hair go long except then when i change my oil my hair slaps around like a mop and gets really dirty and so i dont do that anymore, i was considering a more hygeinic haircut such as a mullet.

i dont want to look like ted cruise who looks like he still has a surfer boy bushybushy haircut like he wants to look 16 like a decrepit perve
    just shave your head and lets FUCK already
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    ted was a square some years back. he's just letting it go because we're living in a "I dont give a fuck moment" but the mullet was Business in the front, party in the back-nohomo days of the 80s

I had one. i was actually trying to grow long hair but it kept bushing up like Hash's rat nest

I too had a wasp-nest like hair. but it finally weighed out and dropped like an old mans' pair and i had a wavey mullet hairstyle. and trimmed the front just above the eyes.

also it was hilarious because of my thick bang I had a totally white forehead and people were making fun of me so I started wearing a baseball cap to pull it back to get sun on the forehead but it wouldn't tan like the rest of me so I gave up on sun worshipping and then I was pale and got made fun of more and then the late 80s came and gothic was in and so was pale skin and then sunworshipping came back around 2k1 and then I was whitey all overagain.

"one shade from Albino"

but you don't want me to get skin cancer but you mock me for being an albino? nice!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just shave your head and lets FUCK already

We'll spit-roast you, faggot while HTS eats popcorn and laughs
    Originally posted by Pete Green We'll spit-roast you, faggot while HTS eats popcorn and laughs

ill rape you , nihhgger
    at 40+ i still have enough hairs to get haircuts that look like leon.

except it gets long and thick and hot without regular haircuts and i have to use lots of shampoo to keep it from stinking.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ill rape you , nihhgger

I'm a Nihilist Nigga, Nigga!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny at 40+ i still have enough hairs to get haircuts that look like leon.

except it gets long and thick and hot without regular haircuts and i have to use lots of shampoo to keep it from stinking.

sure with your fake ass weaves clip-ons
    Originally posted by Pete Green I'm a Nihilist Nigga, Nigga!

Namaste!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Namaste!

Fuck your light, Homie
    Originally posted by Pete Green Fuck your light, Homie

Fuck the truth - totse2kq
    i keep getting fatter.

fucking hell. I need to take a long walk tomorrow. I been sweating profusely too. it's embarassing but then again we're in some bizzare monsoonal weather pattern.

The TV Weather guy says it's like when he lived in Florida. it's not common in Cali. we get humidity this time of year but this is really odd. El Nino I guess.

but it's muggy af. and we're not aclimated to it and I just sweat naturally. my forehead is the worse.

I should wear a bandana
    Wahl hair clippers...$20 unlimited cuts.

Shave that fucking thing and be a man.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    estrogen will fix receding hairline u shud consider it uwu

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    jesus christ that's the most degenerate thing i've ever posted
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wahl hair clippers…$20 unlimited cuts.

Shave that fucking thing and be a man.

dont have money to pay other people to cut your hairs and cook you're food ?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Only queers don't bic their hair.
    Originally posted by Pete Green sure with your fake ass weaves clip-ons

jealousy in its brevity
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont have money to pay other people to cut your hairs and cook you're food ?

Shaving my own head literally takes 5 mins and I don't even have to put pants on or leave the house...or both.

It's called efficiency.
    ↑ mental gymnastics in its brevity

Jump to Top