User Controls

im open minded i listen to LGBT music

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    one of my top new favorite bands is greta van fleet who is a gay

literary when i found out i was taken aback and i was going to boycott it but then i realized i only dont listen to michael jackson becasue hes a perve and billy currington because he raps about bud light which is haram
    pics of his her dick and balls??????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Who cares what people are. Its about the music.

I only say faggot because it's still a funny word and don't like being told what to say but Im not hating on Gays.

the thing about Gay's being preacher and saying God is a Gay and has AIDS was a bit much but I don't go to those churches and never will. Being Gay is just one of many Sins. it's a Sin. but we're all Sinners. so Gays are welcome in the church but preaching Homosexuality as a norm is wrong. instead "Yes its a sin, but we all sin" eat shell fish is a sin, Women dressing as men as Empowerent is a sin (Duet 22.5 or summin), Eating meat on a friday if you're a catholic is a sin but fish frying is a loophole (because only "land creatures is what God meant" which probably isn't true.

but we don't say "God said it's cool to have premarital sex.. God is a Womanizer" (Forgive me God, for a pivitol point in my statement)

see.. but you can't throw stones at one sin and say your sin is better but the Gay-a-fying radical left of our church is a Sin.

and they'll condemn me for saying what I said but in my heart this is true. so whatever. I'll pray at home
    Hate the sin not the sinner
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    open heart leads to open anus
    She/He/They/Them sounds like Geddy Lee groating goat sounds
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny open heart leads to open anus

haha Nah. that goes a bit too far.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Who cares what people are. Its about the music.

I only say faggot because it's still a funny word and don't like being told what to say but Im not hating on Gays.

the thing about Gay's being preacher and saying God is a Gay and has AIDS was a bit much but I don't go to those churches and never will. Being Gay is just one of many Sins. it's a Sin. but we're all Sinners. so Gays are welcome in the church but preaching Homosexuality as a norm is wrong. instead "Yes its a sin, but we all sin" eat shell fish is a sin, Women dressing as men as Empowerent is a sin (Duet 22.5 or summin), Eating meat on a friday if you're a catholic is a sin but fish frying is a loophole (because only "land creatures is what God meant" which probably isn't true.

but we don't say "God said it's cool to have premarital sex.. God is a Womanizer" (Forgive me God, for a pivitol point in my statement)

see.. but you can't throw stones at one sin and say your sin is better but the Gay-a-fying radical left of our church is a Sin.

and they'll condemn me for saying what I said but in my heart this is true. so whatever. I'll pray at home
    Hate the sin not the sinner

i hate nigers
    OP, you spelled "GAY" wrong.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i hate nigers

Specifically Nigerians? is Niger and Nigeria the same?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    PSA:

Don’t leave your mind open for too long or your brains will start falling out.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Specifically Nigerians? is Niger and Nigeria the same?

I love them all
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You will be rewarded in the afterlife
    Originally posted by Pete Green Specifically Nigerians? is Niger and Nigeria the same?

The Nigerians I've met have always been very nice and extremely respectful. I'd say of all the former English subjects they are the most appreciative and again, respectful for all the good we brought to their lives...they also hate African Americans.
    Lanny Bird of Courage

Peak homosound

Don't call me a weebo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

douglas is a fag
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

HAHAHAHAHA ass-cot wearing seMen
Jump to Top