User Controls

ordered a kneepad

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so i have to get down on my knee a lot and i dont want to be one of those old guys who has corroded knees and pain so i tried to look after myself so what do i do well i order a knee pad off amazon right because they know how to send it fast , well the probelem is that they literary sent me a single kneepad but i have two knees . honestly none of it really makes any sense when you think about it but i guess its right like jeff peso's motto in life theres a sucker born every minute and here i am with my one solitary knee pad
    why not ?

there are BLM supporters that have only a need for one knee pad because they only take A knee.

why not just buy those combat pants that come with knee pads.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    i thought this was the future. I thought we were all going to shed our flesh-tronics and become uploaded into the great Skynet by now

fucking more lies by the "experts" and that doesn't mean jedi people
    Originally posted by A College Professor so i have to get down on my knee a lot and i dont want to be one of those old guys who has corroded knees and pain so i tried to look after myself so what do i do well i order a knee pad off amazon right because they know how to send it fast , well the probelem is that they literary sent me a single kneepad but i have two knees . honestly none of it really makes any sense when you think about it but i guess its right like jeff peso's motto in life theres a sucker born every minute and here i am with my one solitary knee pad

Take a knee
Jump to Top