User Controls

American Indians worried about baseball logos but not US helicopters

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    The Cleveland Indians had the most stylish baseball logo imo.

Indians wanted them to change it, but have no problem with the US military who genocided them naming their helicopters that they use to genocide Muslims, after Indian tribes.

Serious cuck energy. Like, it seems like a psyop to divert attention away from something the US government is doing that actually is offensive and racist.
    blackcock helichopyers
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    And I'm sure whatever Ashkenazi banker who owned the Cleveland Indians didn't appreciate his merchandise sales taking a hit when they had to change it to the Avengers or whatever gay name they have now. So you see, ashkenazi bankers don't have as much power as a lot of people give them credit for. He got the shaft here. If I was him I would have given them a piece of my mind.
    They should change the logo to an Indian downing a bottle of Whiskey.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 And I'm sure whatever Ashkenazi banker who owned the Cleveland Indians didn't appreciate his merchandise sales taking a hit when they had to change it to the Avengers or whatever gay name they have now. So you see, ashkenazi bankers don't have as much power as a lot of people give them credit for. He got the shaft here. If I was him I would have given them a piece of my mind.

when something is discontinued, the prices of remaining stock goes UP.

lrn2economy
    case study: twitter blue bird merchandizes.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They should change the logo to an Indian downing a bottle of Whiskey.

while showing them recieveing taxpayer funded housing/food stamps/education
Jump to Top