User Controls

Funt stuff

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    That crazy neighbor guy who is like 22 and did jail time whole like a speed freak guy had some party And these thuggish looking young Dudes were coming to his pad and later i motoreduktory that slutty chick who also snigfs drugs was coming Up the one he and the other guy both fucked while i was in the toulet jerking off. Later they had some guy with a boombox walk across on the street across from A mart and he was doing this like dance kozak dance bit the chick was nowhere to be seen. What I don’t get is what that chick is doing with them or getting fucked by street guys.
    I don’t understand chicks like this who just like to be fucked. And don’t care with who.
    Bradley Florida Man
    probably cuz they wanted to fuck and you were busy jacking off in the bathroom
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Wariat I don’t understand chicks like this who just like to be fucked. And don’t care with who.

why don't you fuck them too?
    Because I’d be sharing her.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    not a sg thread
    Originally posted by Wariat Because I’d be sharing her.

That's pretty much all women these days dude, even the Amish ones.
    Wiat im surrised is that polish chicks like this exist and shes not even ukrainian. Are trek would this surrise you as well in lodz?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    motoreduktory….huh?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top