User Controls

Radpoints from Fish in the Pacific and grain from Ukraine

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Tuna is one of the cheapest sources of protein. Last time I checked there was like 27 grams in a small can. I feel like it's hard to use it to put weight on because it's low in calories though. But that's about the same as a serving of whey protein.

I used to eat it a good bit. Now I'll just eat it when I run out of groceries and don't feel like going anywhere because I had a good bit of it stockpiled from Covid.

But what do you think about the radiation from it and really all fish from the Pacific? Which I think is most of it.

I saw this:

There was also some talk of Russia having blown up the depleted uranium sent to Ukraine, which probably also contaminated Poland. Big lol but I'm wondering how much of the wheat that goes into US bread comes from there. I don't eat a lot of bread but still.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I only eat Ribeyes, sausage, potatoes, spinach, and fruits
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT I only eat Ribeyes, sausage, potatoes, spinach, and fruits

You should probably try to throw some chicken in there but that's good.
Jump to Top