User Controls

I AM NOT A VETERAN!!!

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    I DON'T EVEN HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE
    fuck college , join the shadow economy
    we oat here making shadow cookies and artisan breads
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood we oat here making shadow cookies and artisan breads

I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOSSILS SINCE 2013 NOW
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I HAD TRILOBITE. I NOW HAVE A BRYOZOA AND SOME MOLLUSCA
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why did
    You are a veteran

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood "This new generation"… "These Kids today!" is a boomer fucking hoax to divide and conquer.
    I think it's about time we show them how a REAL mans man that has lived through THE CONSOLE WARS, THE WAR ON COAL, THE WAR ON COPS, THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS, THE FAST FOOD WARS AND THE CURRENTLY ONGOING FUCK CANCER WAR ON CANCER!!!! WE ARE FIGHTING THE FORCES OF LIFE AND DEATH INSTEAD OF MURDERING NATIONALISTS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY and there is nothing wrong about marrying a woman that has kids.

the gender wars, the war on drugs, THE IRMATOLOGY WARS, etc, the war on totse, the protocol wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_Wars
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are a veteran

the gender wars, the war on drugs, THE IRMATOLOGY WARS, etc, the war on totse, the protocol wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_Wars

The evil goats made sure this wouldn't be the Century of Prosperity without them getting it first.

the AAA Loan scandal aka 2008 fiasco made the average home owner a buttload of money when their properties doubled and tripled in value in a 4-5 year period from 2003-2007ish

People lost everything and moved into Tent Cities, Bankers who should have been going to prison ended up getting multi million dollar severance packets while the Tax payer paid for the bail out. happened again last year in the SVB collapse?

Bush family and their security companies and Cheney and Bush both stock holders of Halliburton.

that's illegal to give a contract to your own company to fix pipelines that American Pilots and the Axis team both destroy.
Jump to Top