User Controls

The minimalist no icon phone to spend LESS TIME ON YOUR PHONE

who the fuck spends "time on their phone" like I sometimes go days without checking mine and have to force myself to look at it and respond to people. Society is weird

People are weird

so sit down

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    LIL SPAHORTEY IS DOERING IT AGAIN MAI TIGEEE!!!!!!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor LIL SPAHORTEY IS DOERING IT AGAIN MAI TIGEEE!!!!!!!!

do you SPEND TOO MCUH TINE on yooo phone???
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood do you SPEND TOO MCUH TINE on yooo phone???

not really, i was raised by (lovely)boomers so my smartphone habits take after theirs. i dont even know how to work the damn thing half the time ill tell you wat. honestly none if it really makes any sense when your a modern man in a global economy like me, with a motor-G-Power phone

i wish i just had a nextquell chirp walkytalkyphone so me an my 'associates' could intrude and bother eachother at all hours without having to make a phone ring and just BLOOP eachother
    echomail
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Im doing so bad right now. financially. I had to get an Obama phone. No lie. but it has limited data for internet which means I can't work full time

I have to let go of my regular phone for a while. i can top off on it for more data. Im not sure how much it is for gig. probably 5 bucks is the average I think. but yeah. Im just going to pay for Gigi phone which means that will go up in price, have to rid my phone and my third sim device which isn't a phone but a ipad like thingy (not apple , generic android)

I think its like 30 bucks for switching over for gigi on visible.com which is owned by verizon.

maybe mint mobile but I have to keep her phone number so I hope it ports just fine and dandy. but Im chaning my phone number when I set it up
    Originally posted by Pete Green Im doing so bad right now. financially. I had to get an Obama phone. No lie. but it has limited data for internet which means I can't work full time

I have to let go of my regular phone for a while. i can top off on it for more data. Im not sure how much it is for gig. probably 5 bucks is the average I think. but yeah. Im just going to pay for Gigi phone which means that will go up in price, have to rid my phone and my third sim device which isn't a phone but a ipad like thingy (not apple , generic android)

I think its like 30 bucks for switching over for gigi on visible.com which is owned by verizon.

maybe mint mobile but I have to keep her phone number so I hope it ports just fine and dandy. but Im chaning my phone number when I set it up

PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN STEP 1
    STEP 2 EAT THAT FROG
Jump to Top