User Controls

Proof that HTS is a MAN

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    If the penis wasn't proof enough for you, I mean.

I didn't know what he did. But the wimminz did - they knew.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Apparently he was supposed to walk her to class.

Anyway if you want to make a tranny feel bad, show xer this video and ask what he did wrong and if they don't instantly know you can make fun of them for being dudes.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You know it's mash. You now you have you now have the receipt; k? When We Get Going, We Will Begin To Start Our Parent From The Voyage Of An Milkweed, The Eczema. The Milk Weed begins to start an combosis before the inner trait of an individual, if touched it will cause Eczema. The Reaction that occurs is known as Eczema, and it can concur and oncure before the state of reminiscent that you might sometimes find the child playing, although the compose environment is hard to distinguish before any poisoning and 'comparent' begins to become antaguous before the approse of an environment, so the approche sitting in front of the parent, an atomaly before the state of a coat. Now, what is an coat? And what is the perifiable before the state of soil? What is an frog, what is an toad..Who Is Blaine and what does he do? My name is Sean Twist;Twizzle Manizzle Sean Twist. What if I were to come over and found Blaine Criss Crossing Your Hands and it became that we knew that this was an situation where we poggle towards the world event and we begin to call Blaine, Blaine Chriss. Right and Wrong, who got dropped on their head? And, why did it happen? Who thinks that this is a problem, Blaine? LSD; LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery$4
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    MEN, AM I RIGHT LADIES? SISTERHOOD, GIRL POWER. TEEHEE.
    Bradley Black Hole
    HTS do you feel like an androgynous eunech ever?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley HTS do you feel like an androgynous eunech ever?

Nah. Closest I get is feeling like a feminine eunuch.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wow that's wonderful are you still on hrt?
    i injet cow hormones and cummies juice into her titties and we are inventing an orgasm juice for BUTTS

cutting edge science. I never gave a FUCK about clandestine steroids or estrogens but I feel like dating a tranny has woken me to the path of synthetic whore moans. It's always been my dream to learn how to make every drug on the WHO medicines list and steroids was bottom priority for me, but if the worlds ends I don't want me sweet princess to , as I quote her "transform into the wolf man"

it would be unsettling for us both so I must use the POWER OF SCIENCE and BATHTUB HORMONES to keep her feeling beautiful as it doesn't matter if you are objectively attractive fobbignocci ratio'd on twitter, if you don't FEEL sexy or pretty then being "physically attractive" is almost meaningless

I've dated plenty of "hot girls" that just have no self esteem too much comparing themselves to anything and everything better which even if you're a HOT MAMA you can probably always find someone hotter so it's really just a mental game really. and drugs are the answer BIOHACKING

TAKE THE PINK PILL

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People say decriminalization is the same thing as the government saying drugs are okay (according to Conservatives) which doesn't seem all that different from allowing gays to exist and do gay things and people saying the government is encouraging or condoning it or whatever.

People were and are already doing all of that already and have been for decades.

https://diyhrt.wiki/
    https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2021/03/15/how-hormones-are-sold-to-children/
    https://otkph.com/
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley wow that's wonderful are you still on hrt?

ofc, i'd never drop it by choice

im prettier than i've been in a long while thanks to meth induced appetite suppression UwU
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    the cow milkies titty injections r fun moo
Jump to Top