User Controls

Strange bug

no idea how I did that but I seem to have found a way to hit 20k chars by only pressing the spacebar a few times and then trying to copypasta the giant gape. But get this, when I delete the first letter in front of it, it ALL goes away and erases all the space and I can type normal again.. I didn't want to break the state so I just captured this.. pretty wacky

I can't even see the Q
    fiejfifjifj i can type normal so this didn't save the spaces... fuckin weird.

whoa look at how stretched this is... I wonder
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHrPSStf_0[/video]
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool] q BLEATKICKSTHEBLEATKICKSTHESHEEP BLEATKICKSTHEBLEATKICKSTHESHEEP BLEATKICKSTHEBLEATKICKSTHESHEEP
    we dont pay lanny enough

test

test if this is bold something is broken

zong
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it probably counts the actual css code of that retard michael j fox formatting as part of the length
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    byusingthistagiaffirmmichealjfoxissupercool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    So anything that's used in a supercool tag, even hidden additional info, vanishes along with the tag I guess. Lame, but unsurprising. Now nobody can see the fact that I made a dev/null joke and be impressed by the fact that a retard like me could even make a dev/null joke.
Jump to Top