User Controls

The right or left buttcheek, a discussion of sitting.

Bradley Black Hole
    I hope fralala chimes in as it's been comfirmed 80% of her life is spent in a chair like position, be it on a couch, chair, LayZBoy recliner or of course our dear administrators penis.

Other users who I expect sit all day:

HTS
    Paul Wozny
    Ghost/18 alts
    Haxxor
    Me, BradleyB93.
    Paul Wozny
    WellHung

the list could be expanded but we'll start with these fucks.

So you probably have a crack in your ass, which do you prefer? I personally prefer the left if I"m sitting on something nice and the right if i'm sitting on concrete, sometimes I try using the double cheek sitting technique but i found that I"m a leaner. I lean into the computer right buttcheek, i lean back left butt cheeks, I stand up and I squeeze both to give me better support. I try sitting like a buddhist monk and that's cool and shit for like a half hour, then it's back to the cheeky cheekin.

Please discuss

Do fat peopel just plop down, cuz i gotta pick one or the other it's easy cuz i'm not morbidly obese and I alternate so my bony ass doesn't hurt after an hour of posting. It may help that I stand up for 20 seconds every 20 minutes and look 20 feet away (20/20/20 rule for longterm computer usage)
    a nigger
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    sitting all day is for the weak and mentally ill
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Stand up all day, then when sitting down arch your back over staring at your phone till you end up with back problems and then end up with a fucked up back and then go hassle your doctor for strong painkillers

??????
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I'm a left leaner Bradley, I notice I sit more that way especially driving. I hope this helps with you important studies of ass sitting. lol
    I sit lotus on your mom's face
    Both at the same time seems the obvious answer.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    the real question is which pocket do you carry your wallet in?

real men use the left back pocket bcuz fuck da status quo

also why does everyone have ridge wallets now? like 90% of people that I check their I'd have one of these dumbass wallets. they literally have to like fumble with 100 cards and pull them alllll out when trying to find their id

those wallets are dumb as fuck
    Right back pocket for wallet, and yeah those ridge wallets and similar are for faggots. I use a traditional leather fold wallet like a REAL man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Right
    Originally posted by RIPtotse the real question is which pocket do you carry your wallet in?

I keep it in my right hoodie pocket
    or my pants pocket if theres too many rowdy non whites on the street I will move all my wallet, keys to my pants pocket

phone either goes in my jacket breastpocket or pants pocket

I can't keep change in my hoodie pocket or else it jangles too much and I can just see the homeless people gawking at me. Sometimes my keys jingle a little bit and I see their heads PERK UP like OOOO OOOO CHANGE CHANGE their hands shoot out like motherfucker IT WAS MY KEYS I DON'T USE CASH

Originally posted by RIPtotse also why does everyone have ridge wallets now? like 90% of people that I check their I'd have one of these dumbass wallets.

never seen one in my life, yeah they seem dumb. I got mine at walmart in 2017, it's starting to fall apart but I dig leather wallets, probably will get another leather one next. Duct tape wallet are also based\woke/redpilled not sleepy like sheep 🐑🐏
    Probably fake leather but w.e
    jerryb African Astronaut
    leather wallet, left rear. My right hip kinda fucked and sitting on a wallet that side bothers me. I switch to front pocket in crowded areas.
    How much cash is in your wallet right now?

Me: $20...which is highly unusual, it's rare I carry cash.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Around $100-150 I guess, I like having a little cash on me in case someone needing to sale something cheap or the store card reader fucking up. Seems the Paki stores always having problems as I wait for some heifer to try 100 times to scan her EBT card.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    i feel like shit.

halp
    Originally posted by RIPtotse the real question is which pocket do you carry your wallet in?

nein.

REAL men have tactical pouch that they put their wallets and phones into because REAL men sit straight on BOTH cheeks be they dining, driving or riding horses or bikes.

men only sit on one cheek to avoid putting pressure on their anus, either because they have medical conditons or because their anus were sore and/or injured.

from homosexual activities.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How much cash is in your wallet right now?

Me: $20…which is highly unusual, it's rare I carry cash.

not a soverign man
Jump to Top