User Controls

Everyone is a genius

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    But, if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life thinking it's stupid.

So all you stupid fish stop trying to climb trees. Be a genius and swim.
    What if you're black though
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Then you’re a genius with a huge dick ya faggit..duh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Short life. Fish can't live out of water. Not enough time to think about anything. It's a dead fish
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Then you’re a genius with a huge dick ya faggit..duh

Really had to think hard about thanking you. WellHung says I'm you so should I really thank myself. lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t laugh out loud reading that
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker But, if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life thinking it's stupid.

So all you stupid fish stop trying to climb trees. Be a genius and swim.

What would swimming be for me?
    Originally posted by CandyRein Then you’re a genius with a huge dick ya faggit..duh

lol niggas smart enough to stay out da water

CandyRein Black Hole
    Actually..I’m a life guard…

:)

CandyRein Black Hole

❤️
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    And I'm ignoring _____ but she's trying to get dick pics
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What would swimming be for me?

Only you can answer that
    Originally posted by Pete Green Short life. Fish can't live out of water. Not enough time to think about anything. It's a dead fish

You're a perfect example of a fish who's spent it's entire life trying to swim up the same tree.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're a perfect example of a fish who's spent it's entire life trying to swim up the same tree.

swim up a tree. even in the everglades only the roots and lower bark lie under the waterline. your analogy is as retarded as your Add 7 on menu
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Actually..I’m a life guard…

:)

All blacks in the navy and marines have to pass a swim test, maybe all services now. Never knew any black person that couldn't swim, even when I was a kid before integration blacks had their own city pool here. I think it's mostly an urban legend that blacks can't swim.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    My dad grew up in Mississippi and he almost drowned in a creek when he was a little boy there…and it traumatized him enough we all had to get swimming lessons all 8 of my older siblings and I….

I personally was traumatized by swimming lessons only because of the diving aspect..but it made me an excellent swimmer for life
    jerryb African Astronaut
    My mom and probably half her sisters and brothers never learned to swim, really strange because lakes and rivers all around here.
    Originally posted by Pete Green swim up a tree. even in the everglades only the roots and lower bark lie under the waterline. your analogy is as retarded as your Add 7 on menu

Einstein said it
    Originally posted by jerryb All blacks in the navy and marines have to pass a swim test, maybe all services now. Never knew any black person that couldn't swim, even when I was a kid before integration blacks had their own city pool here. I think it's mostly an urban legend that blacks can't swim.

it's racism because Gorillas can't swim because they're muscle with almost 0 fat and pure muscle is heavy and sinks while fat cells help us more buoyant. so its usually a racist who says this suggesting Blacks are primates. they can't swim. some primates can-however swim. but most chimpanzee and gorillas can not swim. ape's can't but some monkeys can.

when you see people showing black people sinking in water, its usually pocketed gas in some areas where it's told not to swim. usually warm or hot springs have little boyance and people just sinks and can't swim to the surface. this can happen to anyone. white, asian, hispanic or black.. etc
Jump to Top