User Controls

Why do old bitches get mad about older men with younger women

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I used to like older women, but now, women much older wouldn't be any good for making babies.

And whatever is wrong with younger women (probably their slut mother alienating their father) they usually want older men.

I've seen old bitches obviously jealous about it sometimes pretending to be concerned, I've seen them saying younger women don't want older men which every man knows is a lie. But just old bitches being jealous.

My sex drive is still fairly high if the girl is new to me and I'm actually attracted to her. Both younger women and older men have lower sex drives though. Old bitches know their eggs are going bad and it's their instincts telling them they need to fuck 10+ times a day. Like go find a 15 year old or something bitch. But even at that age that would get old fast. But you could get around. They won't get too creeped out until they ejaculate. So why do you think they're still bitter?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    cartel behaviour
    expired egg rage

just adopt ffs there's enough orphans for probably every couple on the planet several times over MUH GENETICS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Expired egg/menopausal rage. More people need to be talking about this.

Testosterone supposedly decreases in aging women too but I'm not sure about that. An increase would explain the rage, facial hair and needing to fuck all the time.
    Jealousy and rage that younger women are "stealing" from them.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Y'all need to man up and stop chasing kids. You need a REAL woman who is strong and knows her worth. There is no substitute for experience.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Y'all need to man up and stop chasing kids. You need a REAL woman who is strong and knows her worth. There is no substitute for experience.

i'm gonna get my girlfriend pregnant and show you!!!!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Y'all need to man up and stop chasing kids. You need a REAL woman who is strong and knows her worth. There is no substitute for experience.

A REAL man doesn't need a woman with experience...he has all the experience needed.

still if you are into this...good luck to you:

"when women cease to attract men, they turn to reform as their second choice"
Jump to Top