User Controls

Registration is down.

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Someone DM'd me on Discord like I give a shit, but maybe someone here does. Your registration emails aren't sending. I confirmed it myself.

For any people trying to join: https://newtotse.com has working registration because it runs on professional software, not this github bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shut the fuck up faggot, nobody will ever post on your dead site. Registration is up I literally made an alt this morning. Faggot

Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› fonaplats hasn't posted all week he's out living life and you bump his thread from like a week ago to act like a faggot lil triggered bitch

LMAOOOOOO

wjhat a cuck! nah you're alright hey I was gonna start the TOTSE BBS back up and link to all the various sites as like the purpose for it existing. Newtotse, Arnox intosanc, Totseans, NIS. I understand your RETARD COMMUNITY OF RETARDS has never been able to come together or do shit, all your sites suck tbh excdpt for lanny who is an ACTUAL REAL LIFE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

lol arnox banned your ass for trying to spam your shitty forum on his AMAZING GOD TIER site. STAY IN YOUR CORNER KID!!!

We out here BBS'ing daily, you post on a dead forum. We are on the GOD WIRE blessed by Jeff Hunter YOU ARE NOW IN THE & TEMPLE OF THE SCREAMING ELECTRON

you wanna talk OG totse shit? like your community getting bent over and FUCKED?????

BBSing is the FUTURE

:)

all hail lannyism

Originally posted by A I wrote a book

Let us imagine Communism as if it were a discipline for computer science, like a Github repo.

here are some other flavors of communism

Now lets look at how Lannyism would fit in this framework of communism

I have been going through all the works, writings and thought of our dear leader Lanny, even did a scrape of every post he ever made (16k+) and ran block after block of it through an AI summary to distill his very being into LANNYISM, the greatest ideology ever as it was based on the life and philosophy of our dear leader Leonardo who is the secret architect behind many of our stories bringing us here today.

You don't have to read it (13 pages lol) but if anyone asks what party you support or what your political leanings are, and you DON'T say Lannyism well I would consider that counter revolutionary and anti party, but we err on the side of doing nothing. Punish yourself! Tell your mom you quit left/right politics and have become a devout Lannyist!

There are 2 'versions' of the 'book'

here is the raw PDF - https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9velacpy.pdf

txt version for poor pppl - https://pomf2.lain.la/f/y1725m.txt

Lannyism_Ideological ForkintheUtensilDrawerofCommunistTheory.pdf

This is the special full release edition which includes the LANNYISM MANIFESTO PDF + conways game of life written in HolyC(templeOS), all the images used in the book, a copy of the forum software, the hacker manifesto, Das Kapital, industrial society, and some other pdf files that align with lannyist ideology

Lannyism.zip https://files.catbox.moe/t1ipqa.zip

preview of the book

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryIVer github bullshit.

fucking lmao whats wrong with github and open source software, please tell us mR . not software developer no life faggot that lives in a trailer park that uses vbulletin... oh wait.... wait a second

https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb

vbulletin is somehow better because you paid money for closed source software that you didn't make yourself??? Your site layout is fucing retarded and it's actually physically painful to use it. If you aren't signed in it kicks you back to the front page if you click anything, you can't even read shit unless you sign up.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
    the most untotsean thing I have ever seen in my life

simping for corporate cucks. OP is a retard and a cuck

meanwhile on niggasin.space

get with the tiems OP we BBS'sers now while you corporate internet 2.0 cucks stay with your ajax bloated fag software we will be using dialup BBSing just like the early days of TOTSE

decetnralized DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KIWIFARMS??? ARnox does!!!!!

Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ wow I fucked up that formatting

oh well

I found the demoscene

https://bbsday.org/mrc/

unederground IRC network

Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› You should post this at the totse BBS

pretty sure you can make accounts on this platform easily

https://bbs.market/TOTSE/posts

its not a good platform though like I said but hey it says BBS

check this out. One person posted on my totse BBS
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Nothing says TRIGGERED endless back to back responses

Registration is up I literally made an alt this morning June 2017

regs work perfectly fine , OP is a faggot. I will make an alt and post on it just to prove you wrong helladamstupid

also

fucking retard faggot
    Originally posted by Haxxor Nothing says TRIGGERED endless back to back responses

Registration is up I literally made an alt this morning June 2017

nice avatar

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

now bend over and bleat for me

what they said ^
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Why You Steal His Pack Of Beer?
    mashlehash is the most REAL poster here most OG . His mind is more powerful than all of you FAGGOTS zombined. Mashlehash should run a TOTSE site honestly I would hand the admin keys to the BBS i'm building to him. I trust in my heart that his soul is pure and he is blessed
    Haxxor Space Nigga

The three roles of triangulation include:

The Persecutor: The narcissistic person in this role is typically seen as the instigator. They may use threats, blame, criticism, personal attacks, or harsh/aggressive language to establish who is the β€œwrongdoer” in their eyes.

The Victim: In this case, the narcissist will present themselves as helpless, being taken advantage of, and needing rescue. By doing this, they can deflect responsibility for their own words and actions onto someone else.

The Rescuer: This role is typically filled by a narcissist’s support person. However, sometimes a narcissist will engage in this role to gain a sense of superiority. As the Rescuer, they will fix things, β€œsmooth things over,” and possibly accept responsibility for their feelings or behaviors to make their victims feel guilty.

Our Official Alt Checker has spoken.
    Originally posted by Haxxor

lol are you stupid or something

also holy shit that skitzo wall of text. I'll wait for a teal deer

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lol are you stupid or something

also holy shit that skitzo wall of text. I'll wait for a teal deer

Boke
    bleat
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    lost the bap?
    Registration is...... UP! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ”₯

bleat!

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

DH 2 electric boogaloooo

WHEN WORLDS COLLISDE
Jump to Top