User Controls

LET THEM EAT CAKE

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    how tf is it cheaper to buy cake mix and icing than it is to buy bread and peanut butter? HOW? how did trudeau make marie antoinette seem like a genius?

how did he make this actually work?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the bulk of the cake mix is probably sawdust
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra the bulk of the cake mix is probably sawdust

FUCK

EATING ASS IS CHEAPER

Originally posted by aldra the bulk of the cake mix is probably sawdust

they could probably cut/dilute it 25% more and I don't think it would effect it much. I would take a lil bit of roach dust if they lowered it another $1

I licked the spoon and it tasted a bit stretchy like it wasn't as rich as the high quality cake mix I used a month ago, definiately a cut below. But it's literally betty crocker from a dollarstore so I can't complain
    the price of peanut butter has gone up 50 cents making cake 50cents cheaper than bread + peanut butter

bro what

they had to switch brands there doesn't seem to be much low end peanut butter left you can ONLY get Kraft brand name $1 extra which is no longer $1 extra for braned name when literally the only peanut butter is brand name

we are now in asian country third world tier economy where the only toilet paper is imported because nobody uses that fancy western luxury

my will to live decreases
    if it wasn't for cheap local candy I would probably kill myself

this is cheaper than a jar of peanut butter
    Originally posted by Meikai how tf is it cheaper to buy cake mix and icing than it is to buy bread and peanut butter? HOW? how did trudeau make marie antoinette seem like a genius?

cake mix and icing is mostly just sugar.

...and you still have to add stuff to the cake mix, usually eggs, oil/butter, milk.

Oh and Marianne TWATnette never actually said that.
    yeah but if you already have that , oil is cheap as fuck and doesnt take much, the eggs are the only expense and you could make liek 4 cakes from a dozen eggs for $4 for the eggs plus the cake and icing versus a bread and peanut butter which I am basically on a loaf a day at this point give or take and if I just eat pantry stuff its cheaper but if I buy bread + anything it comes out to more than a cake and icing

which makes the cake and icing really tempting i know its just sugar its dreugs not real food but makes hunger pains go away longer than a bread sandwich. a cake lasts me days, i can eat sandwiches all day long
    Peanut butter is much more expensive to produce than sugar and flour..it spreads much further too...literally.
    That would explain why they stopped making peanut butter cookies but I still think it's easy profit and they are idiots

I told my mom my cookie scheme idea , maybe she will invest.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'm literally starting a factory just because of this

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/dad-s-goodie-rings-mondelez-international-1.6392233

The market is wide the fuck open THEY TOOK GOODIE RINGS OUT OF THE FUCKING VARIETY PACKS and it was Canada only, they never exported them… the fuck???? those were the best cookies EVERYONE ATE THE FUCKING GOODIE RINGS AND LEFT THE REST FOR THEIR MOM

And if you buy an entire bag of goodie rings you are a degenerate, but now you can't get them at all. Fuck that shit, if they won't make goodie rings I WILL. literally just peanut butter and chocolate

they must be fucking retards or something, how the fuck can you not make profit off such a simple item, no way the margins are bad enough

they still sell these , is it the chocolate??? like it makes no sense. Why would they stop producing their BEST product???

actual retards. Thanks for giving me a market opportunity though!
    they had to pull all the peanut butter because nobody was buying it... $3.50 for a jar of peanut butter my fucking ass I can get a cake and icing for that price

but they pulled all those off the shelf and brought back the crowd favorite 1 shelf a week best seller cheap as $2.50 peanut butter and oh man I better get some fast before people realize and buy it all up again. I haven't had PB in over a week because of this debacle

i'll probably get bread and crackers and a a marmalade too should come out to the price of a cake + icing so we are back to where we started folx, I can't complain. This might be my last cake for a while
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai how tf is it cheaper to buy cake mix and icing than it is to buy bread and peanut butter? HOW? how did trudeau make marie antoinette seem like a genius?

by chickpeas unflavored and dry them out in a toaster oven with convection mode and then smash and grind them to powder in a smoothie mixer or food processor and use that in exchange of wheat, rye or corn flour.

its cheaper
    Originally posted by Pete Green by chickpeas unflavored and dry them out in a toaster oven with convection mode and then smash and grind them to powder in a smoothie mixer or food processor and use that in exchange of wheat, rye or corn flour.

its cheaper

a can of chickpeas is like the same price as a box of cake mix
    a bag isn't much cheaper either I would rather just eat them normally. flour is cheap, cake mix is even cheaper than flour but you can make more cake from flour

but flour is a trap it's just endless BUY FLOUR BUY SUGAR until it seems like I buy nothing BUT flour and sugar
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can get a box of cake mix from the 99 cent store for $1.08 (with tax)
    As mentioned though that's pretty useless without 2 eggs, 1/4 oil (I prefer to melt butter), and either 1 cup of water or milk (I use milk). Then of course you have the labor (time is money) and electricity/gass to cook it.

Peanut butter I can get a small jar from Aldi for $1.15, a generic white sliced loaf is like 89 cents (plus I still like to butter the bread so another 10 cents for that). In my book that makes the peanut butter sarnie cheaper than the cake.
    i'm gonna buy crackers and peanut butter which is more than bread and peanut butter BUT I DOn'T CARE ANYMORE I HOPE I GET DIABETES AND DIE FUCK THIS COUNTRY I'LL JUST EAT CRICKETS SELL ME ZE BUGS
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Cake > 3.14159 because as everyone knows pie > cake
    depends on the pie
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood depends on the pie

a rhubarb pie with a pound of crushed glass baked into it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood a rhubarb pie with a pound of crushed glass baked into it

Pies do not contain glass
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I love the Sofia Coppola version of Marie Antoinette. I think I’ll watch that tonight.
Jump to Top