User Controls

DeSavage Says Death To Pedos

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    In April the Florida legislature, in a 34 - 5 vote approved CS/CS/HB 1297 and DeSavage signed it into law. Effective as of 01OCT23 anyone in the State of Florida who commits sexual battery against a person 12 or under will be eligible for capital punishment with only an 8 - 4 vote from the sentencing jury.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/1297/ByVersion

Capital Sexual Battery; Provides for death sentences for certain child sexual offenders; provides for separate death penalty proceedings in such cases; provides for findings & recommended sentences by jury; provides for imposition of sentence of life imprisonment or death; provides requirements for court order in support of death sentence; provides for automatic review of sentences of death; specifies aggravating factors & mitigating circumstances; provides for victim impact evidence; authorizes state to appeal from sentence on specified grounds.

Bradley may have to dump some of his gurls...
    legalize murder
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› legalize murder

Are you volunteering to be the victim on the 1st test case when the law is passed?
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Suicide kit. Razor Blade, instructions pamphlet to "Walk up the Center Divide instead of Crossing the Road"

I lack the jpg to go with this.

Originally posted by Pete Green Suicide kit. Razor Blade, instructions pamphlet to "Walk up the Center Divide instead of Crossing the Road"

I lack the jpg to go with this.

The orderly is looking for you. It would be best if you stepped away from the nurses computer and went quietly back to your rubber room.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Are you volunteering to be the victim on the 1st test case when the law is passed?

No, I just think putting nonces in halfway houses is dumb and basically nobody in society would complain if someone boarded up the doors from the outside and torched the place
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The orderly is looking for you. It would be best if you stepped away from the nurses computer and went quietly back to your rubber room.

i used the razor kit to pick the lock on the Narco-distribution cabinet
    Originally posted by Pete Green i used the razor kit to pick the lock on the Narco-distribution cabinet

When I was 12 there was this kid in the neighborhood like you. No matter what you said he would come back aomething like, Oh yeah, well I'd take "insert something you just said" and do something impossible with it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Why are some places so based and some places so pozzed?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why are some places so based and some places so pozzed?

Red pill
    Blue pill
Jump to Top