User Controls

The Merchant that doesn't Add Up.

so sometime ago while in the course of a normal and trivial discourse i accidentally talked myself to a point where i had to explain to a fellow uninnitiated chinaman as to why the world's financial institutions and big capitals are all being controlled exclusively by the judes, which is somewhat a general knowledge amongst the initiated.

so since the reason was pretty much general knowledge i wasnt thinking much before i started regurgitating the popularly accepted explaination, that the sole reason judes were forced into commiting loan sharking and wallowing in ursury was because of racism that barred judes from engaging in normal productive labor, and also that the christian ruler of those days forbade ursury and the judes were the only people allowed to do it because they werent christian.

as the more and more i regurgitated the more and more i heard myself talking and the more and more i realize i wasnt making senses.

it doesnt make sense that the all powerful judes of those days who were able to control the nobilities and sway their kings to do their bidding by using the power of their capital and yet these judes couldnt get the rulers of their day to liberalize the labor market and grant these judes the freedom to engage in productive bussiness activities like carpentry or glass blowing etc etc.

it doesnt make any sense at all.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the world's financial institutions and big capitals are all being controlled exclusively by the judes,

citation sneeded
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› citation sneeded

↑ uninitiated
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ uninitiated

"jedis control everything" is the most surface level normie shit ever, Okay and??????

WHo controls the jedis??? You are hyperfocusing on one thing, one group. 1% controls 99% of the WEALTH!!!

and 99% of people need to be lined up and shot, including you, and every jedi, and your merchant friend also
    wake up and stay woke sheeple. Take the red pill #getwoke

stop sleeping you sleepy sheep!

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trianglism israel
    the reptilians would never allow the jedis to run things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson the reptilians would never allow the jedis to run things.

they don't , they are just pawns in a bigger game. Like letting retards run something you intend to suck dry and then discard, you just need them there right now to make sure nothing goes wrong, they are like those things you use before you use the real things
    jedis are painters tape, essentially. What do you do with painters tape when you paint all the walls??? polecat??? anyone????
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood jedis are painters tape, essentially. What do you do with painters tape when you paint all the walls??? polecat??? anyone????

Wrap it around yer cock and run through town shouting "I'M A MIME, I'M A MIME"
Jump to Top