User Controls

Guys I've been sniffing girls bike seats

Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    But i dontknow if igive the drugs to the bike or the girl

What do I do guys?have I fucked up

Please help
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Imagine you're a clown in a carnival and you leaked in your clown suit side show but all the kids figuredi t was just a water device for laughs but then they smelled the pee. the incontinence you did without an adult diaper.

now everyone knows because you show concern because it just wasn't pre-planned

Im doing one of those "just type and let the story create itself" thing
    Yeah man it's a hard habit to quit we might ave to start a mens support group for this
    Originally posted by Pete Green Imagine you're a clown in a carnival and you leaked in your clown suit side show but all the kids figuredi t was just a water device for laughs but then they smelled the pee. the incontinence you did without an adult diaper.

now everyone knows because you show concern because it just wasn't pre-planned

Im doing one of those "just type and let the story create itself" thing

NOW Listen up, you dim-witted SHEEP! To be a SHEEP, you need to find a comfortable spot to sit or stand.

Now, imagine you're a silly animal like a sheep and crouch down a bit, bend over like a sheep grazing in a meadow.

Now, take a deep breath and stop moving around so much, while I jam a COCK IN YOUR ASS , When you're done, stand up like a sheep getting off the ground, and you're all set! It's not rocket science, so don't screw it up!
    šŸ–•šŸ‘Øā€šŸŒ¾šŸŒˆŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆą«®ź’° Ė¶ā€¢ ą¼ ā€¢Ė¶ź’±įƒā™”šŸ’•ź’°Ė¶Ė˜ Ā³Ė˜ź’°ā‹†ā› Ū ā›ā‹†ź’±!ā™”ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆšŸšŸ–•šŸ‘Øā€šŸŒ¾šŸŒˆŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆą«®ź’° Ė¶ā€¢ ą¼ ā€¢Ė¶ź’±įƒā™”šŸ’•ź’°Ė¶Ė˜ Ā³Ė˜ź’°ā‹†ā› Ū ā›ā‹†ź’±!ā™”ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆšŸšŸ–•šŸ‘Øā€šŸŒ¾šŸŒˆŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆą«®ź’° Ė¶ā€¢ ą¼ ā€¢Ė¶ź’±įƒā™”šŸ’•ź’°Ė¶Ė˜ Ā³Ė˜ź’°ā‹†ā› Ū ā›ā‹†ź’±!ā™”ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆšŸšŸ–•šŸ‘Øā€šŸŒ¾šŸŒˆŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡šŸŒˆą«®ź’° Ė¶ā€¢ ą¼ ā€¢Ė¶ź’±įƒā™”šŸ’•ź’°Ė¶Ė˜ Ā³Ė˜ź’°ā‹†ā› Ū ā›ā‹†ź’±!ā™”ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ÉŖźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go into politics

https://www.smh.com.au/world/australian-politician-admits-sniffing-womans-chair-20080429-29bi.html

The woman involved in the incident, a Liberal Party staffer who does not want to be named, said Buswell sniffed the chair she had been sitting on at his Parliament House office in December 2005.
Jump to Top