User Controls

Savile the above ground environment by

Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Throwing all your food waste, trash, sanitary towels down, bacon grease down the toilet.
    savile?

If we all come together we can reduce and save the planet with a lower carbonized footprint until industry and government can figure their shit out and we stop killing the planet

OR.... OR we can purpose create FATBURGS, pour cooking oil down the sink and toilet, flush baby wipes, throw recycling in the garbage and used diapers in the recycling. Lets make the planet worse and worse for anyone trying to make it better

oh nice donation bin for bottles that a worker has to sort by hand, i'm just gonna piss all over it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatberg

Sallive= save

Autocorrected fucked me on that one.
    Jimmy Saville the planet, aka rape it while its still young.

Before the planet gets raped and shitfucked into a polluted mess then you will just be pissing in a sea of piss, garbage , algae blooms

But if you do it NOW you will get to ruin something nice and pristine, imagine a waterfall and a untouched valley and then dropping a bomb and digging a giant pit and sucking all the water and divert it to nice farmland so you can slowly erode it.

We shall invent reverse rotation where we take nutrients out of soil by injecting chemicals into the ground and pumping it with reverse ammonia that eats up NPK and turns it into insoluble rocks instead
    Those fatbergs are no joke, they fucking stink.

when I was doing jail at places over a 1,500 people the people who cleaned the sewer pipes were out every month or so cause they'd be full of chicken bones and orange peel plus All the.other shit people would throw down there

It becomes a habit, yo. Like my bathroom is just off my kitchen down the hall so every bit of food waste goes straight down there...it becomes a game, will it float or will it croak? (I just made that up btw)...really it could become a betting game, a game of chance...coming to last Vegas next year

I'm gonna trademark it right now.
    fatbergs, floating garbage islands, algae blooms, kudzu and invasive knotweed

come on people lets shitfuck the planet as hard as we can !!! are you just gonna sit there while INDSUTRY and rich people get to have all the fun? Clearly we are doomed so lets accelerate the innevittable IN STYLE

Jump to Top