User Controls

How hard could it really be to sell Kr0z Dogs?

Bradley Black Hole
    My friend was a dishwasher that used paper plates at home.

He hated his postmortem new best friend Paul Wozny.

He did not leave a final statement other than EEEEEEEEEe,eeeeeeeee and then I Think red, fona, and I got voicemails from him at 352am on a Wednesday.

u get some boiling water bins, make one kinda cold with a bag of ice, buns and condiments in one, hot dogs warming in the hot water, push this cart somewhere dope and just start charging people 5$ for the Willy Wimper or whatever cuz you put a fifth of a dried out ghost pepper and some hot sauce

fuckin good hot dogs are like .80$ probably less in bulk, if u buy the cheap ones they're like .30 for everyone, buns are 2$ for 12, condiments are free, and pickles onions etc

shit charge 4$, 3 for 10 or do 5$ with your choice of a cheap bag of chips and a cold soda.

1 nigga could easily make some money standing at a touristy spot selling weiners, chips and sodas.

I wouldn't call it Kr0z dogs cuz that will never work, I'd call it Willy's Wow Wieners.
    Bradley Black Hole
    these two ugly fat black girls I know stand outside the grocery store and sell hamburgers on Friday and Saturday nights when they have their lil pow wow in the parking lot with everybody, idk if they were fucking with me or serious but they said five fucking dollars for a cheese burger, i remember thinking what entrepenuerial blacks. But they stole the idea from two blocks away where they pull up this big ass grill and do ribs, with the rice, fixings, mashed potatos, and everything is hit with barbeque so the whole city sometimes smell like it

they want like 20$ for shit cooked on a grill mounted to the melted bed of a pick up truck, hard pass. Also those black ladies look dirty as fuck, I never bought any of that shit.

If I see cuban people selling trays of food or w/e boxes of food it's normally like 5-10$, loaded to the brim, they're nice to you, and it's cooked by clean people.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think it be fun as fuck to work a stall at a fair and charge like 3-5x the price of stuff and all your doing is boiling corn and offering butter in a coffee can or making a dried out cheese burger.
    YeaH i never undeerstood the hate and pushback he got like it's not like hes inventing the wheel here and this is one of the lowest investment amateur small business owner friendly just starting out open market things you can do .

People on here acting like you need a $100k initial investment and shit like wtf you people are so bank kiked and cucked and have no passion or vision. Lets examine the lyrics of Bill Krozbydogs will never work shall we?

[00:00:13.20]
    This is a story about a boy called Bill Krozby who wants to open up a stand
    selling hot dogs in Texas.
    He that he had no business plan.
    yes he did, it was solid, I would invest in it if I could have, I wanted IN ON THAT
    Market is saturated and your dogs are too expensive.
    bullshit, this isn't sportscars or computers, you cannot saturbate the market as people will always be hungry even in the winter
    Be able to cover the cars as well as your mama's investment
    He only needed a few thousand dollars, leave it to captain faggot the poor paki to consider a few G's to be too much money to risk losing, yeah you must be a real big bucksier if you balk at starting a business WELL IF YOU JUST STUCK THAT IN A 0.3% APY SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND GOT A 9-5 YOU COULD LITERALLY RETIRE IN 30 YEARS WHAT ARE YOU STUPID????

Bill Krozbydogs will never work
    Too much work in the world
    it's not that much work
    Bill Krozbydogs is doomed to tank
    Money to the bank, and dream of something else
    why??? Why should he not follow his dreams and just do nothing with money and be boring.. maybe he would be alive but he wouldn't be the legend that invented amazing hotdogs and was a dreamer with hotdogs in his eyes. Why should he be another boring paste ass nolife loser like captain faggot or helladamgay??

You don't have the discipline.
    So don't do it.
    Stick to pizza.
    Stop dreaming boys.
    You'll see.

Stick to pizza?
    thread titled Bill Bill Krozbyby dog pizzeria

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I actually just became a manager on my first day because im a sweetie man and i have experience dealing with Shit asses. Hate me today hate me tomorrow. The thing that separates me from you is i have high hopes and aspirations.

Every man is and should be their own island. Every day i live i see it more and more.

[00:01:37.18]
    Don't be stubborn and waste my most cash stone abuse or sympathy.
    dont waste your mama's time.
    so basically the song is captain falcon being jealous that Bill Krozby has hopes and dreams and trying to demotivate and crush his dreams because;
    "working is hard"
    "losing a few thousand dollars is scary"
    "the market is saturated with hotdogs already I MEAN YOU CAN GO TO ANY STORE AND BUY THEM"
    "his prices are too high, despite him not having a business plan you can complain about his prices"

Millionaire btw

also

Originally posted by Helladamnleet Isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black?

no ... no it's not. You are just a retard

Originally posted by Helladamnleet He's not lazy for not having $100k+, he's just an idiot for sharing his dream with us
    To quote helladamgay "Lanny SHOULD SEND PEOPLE TO THIS FORUM he's an asshole for trying to forcve them to use his crappy software JUST SEND THEM HERE THIS IS REAL TOTSE WE REAL OG TOTSESNS" shut up faggot, your site is gay and stupid like you are

Originally posted by Helladamnleet like any of us care what a piece of shit heroin addict rapist wants from life, other than how many different ways we can make fun of him for wanting to run a shitty hotdog stand.

how about we instead make fun of you for running a shitty dead website
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› fonaplats hasn't posted all week he's out living life and you bump his thread from like a week ago to act like a faggot lil triggered bitch

LMAOOOOOO

wjhat a cuck!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bump
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley My friend was a dishwasher that used paper plates at home.

He hated his postmortem new best friend Paul Wozny.

He did not leave a final statement other than EEEEEEEEEe,eeeeeeeee and then I Think red, fona, and I got voicemails from him at 352am on a Wednesday.

u get some boiling water bins, make one kinda cold with a bag of ice, buns and condiments in one, hot dogs warming in the hot water, push this cart somewhere dope and just start charging people 5$ for the Willy Wimper or whatever cuz you put a fifth of a dried out ghost pepper and some hot sauce

fuckin good hot dogs are like .80$ probably less in bulk, if u buy the cheap ones they're like .30 for everyone, buns are 2$ for 12, condiments are free, and pickles onions etc

shit charge 4$, 3 for 10 or do 5$ with your choice of a cheap bag of chips and a cold soda.

1 nigga could easily make some money standing at a touristy spot selling weiners, chips and sodas.

I wouldn't call it Kr0z dogs cuz that will never work, I'd call it Willy's Wow Wieners.

That will cost you a minimum of 4 grand to operate legally in the state of Florida not counting equipment and inventory.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That will cost you a minimum of 4 grand to operate legally in the state of Florida not counting equipment and inventory.

Well that's fucking bullshit. It's like $150 to get a food vendor license here and a business license is also reasonably priced. I'm guessing you don't have many "low end" food trucks in florida as you almost need a small bank loan or some half assed savings just to start out? That's insane.

I thought Florida was supposed to be a low tax easy to start a business, less government fuckery state but everything I read seems to say otherwise
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Someone from dialup totse days logged in and HDL says something random and crass so this person deleted out all of his posts.

Why do you run newtotse, HDL? then chase off an original dialup user with a troll attack? what is your objective to run a website you knew very little of. You were to young to have been using the telnet vs of it and you chase off an old school user who ran his own Dialup
    Wimpy Wimperz Dogz
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› Well that's fucking bullshit. It's like $150 to get a food vendor license here and a business license is also reasonably priced. I'm guessing you don't have many "low end" food trucks in florida as you almost need a small bank loan or some half assed savings just to start out? That's insane.

I thought Florida was supposed to be a low tax easy to start a business, less government fuckery state but everything I read seems to say otherwise

Food service is heavily regulated in Florida. I know. I had a Florida food managers license and that's where I ran the hot dog cart I used to owm.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Someone from dialup totse days logged in and HDL says something random and crass so this person deleted out all of his posts.

Why do you run newtotse, HDL? then chase off an original dialup user with a troll attack? what is your objective to run a website you knew very little of. You were to young to have been using the telnet vs of it and you chase off an old school user who ran his own Dialup

cuz he's a faggot lol

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Food service is heavily regulated in Florida.

BOOOO!! it's pretty heavily regulated here too like when I worked at a hotdog cart we kept it spotless becuase health inspectors would do undercover inspections and shit, so we always assumed anyone could be an AGENT and would wipe down and clean everything every hour

The license was cheap to be a vendor but the city charged operating fees if you wanted to sell downtown which was VERY EXPENSIVE like you could easily just not make profit if you didn't sell enough, I thought about doing it myself but even with the cheapest cart I would have to profit every day i'm out there or else I would be eating operating costs left and right

also there were laws like you couldn't advertise to people specifically like HEY SIR you had to have the person talk to you first before you could tell them prices or something , it was weird.
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› cuz he's a faggot lol

BOOOO!! it's pretty heavily regulated here too like when I worked at a hotdog cart we kept it spotless becuase health inspectors would do undercover inspections and shit, so we always assumed anyone could be an AGENT and would wipe down and clean everything every hour

The license was cheap to be a vendor but the city charged operating fees if you wanted to sell downtown which was VERY EXPENSIVE like you could easily just not make profit if you didn't sell enough, I thought about doing it myself but even with the cheapest cart I would have to profit every day i'm out there or else I would be eating operating costs left and right

also there were laws like you couldn't advertise to people specifically like HEY SIR you had to have the person talk to you first before you could tell them prices or something , it was weird.

In Florida I had several carts at one point. I found hot chick's, gave them 25% of the net profit, and stuck them near construction sites, meat plants, light industrial areas ect. and dressed them in thong bikinis. It worked great, everyone who had a dog cart and a brain was doing it and making bank. Then they passed a law saying it was distracting to traffic and caused accidents. Pffft
    So this happened right after I bought my 1st cart. I got a call from some magazine (never heard of it before and can't rememberit now) that focused on parks and recreation. They were doing an article on a public park in the greater Tampa area with photos of the park. For reasons they didn't say and I didn't care enough to ask they wanted a hot dog cart in the background of several shots. They actually paid me $400 to haul my cart about 1 hour each way, set it up, and sit there for 5 hours and fuck around in the park while they took shots.
    I almost bought an older house boat with newer twin diesel engines. Ot had been customiz3d so the the front resembled one of the old walk up Dairy Queens with two sliding service windows and a small galley. I was going to take the wheels of the dog cart and mount it on the floor of the galley. There are tons of festivals and boating events all around the length coast of Florida year round. One could make a decent dollar just sailing the coat of Florida selling dogs, burgers, fries, shakes, and soda.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I sold these homeless guys Bill Krozbydogs (ketchup onion mustard and garlic salt) they both gave me 4 cigarettes.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker In Florida I had several carts at one point. I found hot chick's, gave them 25% of the net profit, and stuck them near construction sites, meat plants, light industrial areas ect. and dressed them in thong bikinis. It worked great, everyone who had a dog cart and a brain was doing it and making bank. Then they passed a law saying it was distracting to traffic and caused accidents. Pffft

You lie a lot.
    Originally posted by Bradley You lie a lot.

Does the fact that you've accomplished absolutely nothing in life force you to imagine others haven't as well in order to cope?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hotdog carts arent that hard for set up even in high regulations. Even regulations just means you have to spend more money and more time, it just increases the barrier of entry

People like Bradley , helladamgay and captain paki think this is some insane lofty goal that requires years of your life but if anyone had enough savings you could be slinging dogs by the end of the week , if you could get a license fast enough and there's no waiting time at least.

And if there is a waiting time you usually know about that before you pull the trigger so your license is good to go and you aren't waiting around to be approved.

It's like the cocknose always saying Bill Krozbyes dad can't have worked at AMD as that's a huge important company and Bill Krozby is a faggot! Like AMD is big but has lots of employees, the dude isn't claiming his dad landed on the moon. I never understood that mentality.

And these are the same people obsessed with my life and say I never do shit even when I post evidence of the contrary and have a clear upwards arc, these sad losers that never do anything and live in a stuck reality trapped in their weakness call me a rat face welfare BLA blah blah like yeah maybe 4 years ago but I've done so much since then

What have you done besides cry about other people OP? Bau I say BAH!!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Ketchup doesn't belong on a hot dog
Jump to Top