User Controls

t3h $had0w g0at oF d00m!!!!!!!!

This is the pokie of D00M it has a 50% chance of being a strong hit of meth or a 50% chance of being carbonized vomit tasting crap. There is NO way to tell except hitting it. 50% chance that If you hit it you will instantly have zero fatigue, instant dopamine rush and be awake all night feeling the greatest in yourlife and since you only had the 1 hit you will have a very minor comedown that can almost be enjoyable and serena with a nice beer as the sun comes up and a afternoon nap

the other side of the coin is you instantly throw up all over yourself and have a headache all night from smoking paint dust whatever the fuck it was.

DO YOU HIT THE POOKIE???? Y/N

........................🔥 🔥 🔥
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    No guts no glory hit that shit
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk No guts no glory hit that shit

Sure, I can simulate a d100 roll for you. Here you go:

You rolled a **62**. That's a hit! Enjoy your success!

if your luck is anything like the luck with the rolls of gods dice you sir just got high for free . I feel like if I tried it It would be bunk, I would fail the luck roll.

schrodingers methpipe
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by ☆$P₳C3🐏🌟👍👌🏻꒰⌐■ω■꒱👍🏿🪐$H33P🐑🌛 This is the pokie of D00M it has a 50% chance of being a strong hit of meth or a 50% chance of being carbonized vomit tasting crap. There is NO way to tell except hitting it. 50% chance that If you hit it you will instantly have zero fatigue, instant dopamine rush and be awake all night feeling the greatest in yourlife and since you only had the 1 hit you will have a very minor comedown that can almost be enjoyable and serena with a nice beer as the sun comes up and a afternoon nap

the other side of the coin is you instantly throw up all over yourself and have a headache all night from smoking paint dust whatever the fuck it was.

DO YOU HIT THE POOKIE???? Y/N

1 hit knocks a few months off ur life with that fucking vaporized tar going deep into your lungs. Sure I'd hit it, fuck it. Might as well breathe in the sweet, sweet fumes from my 2008 Jeep Cherokee's exhaust while i'm at it.
    my gf hit the pookie

she was awake for an entire day and it burned clean

I do not regret not hitting the pookie
Jump to Top