User Controls

harassing someone until they develop schizophrenia

can it be done?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably. pay a large group of people to mess with someone and convince them it's the FBI or something, though I don't know if that'd actually 'give' them schizophrenia or just schizoid-like behaviour
    GWENN

https://youtu.be/SLiLAMPdJys
    scrawny got a double!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gangstalking
    Government paid or small minded.

Some people have all forms of it. it can be night terrors or it can be the real thing. I know medicins are fucked up and make you feel like shit, not for a high. so I can't imagine someone wanting to do such things to get some shitty medication that places fat on you. these medicins make you feel like you have the flu and make you gain weight. wow what a high.

it's not like "I have a bad back.. wink wink" let me get a pot card.

why do the few of you troll non stop. trolling like "show pics or fail" is Ok once in a while if you can't join a conversation at some point without the repetitive aggregation you try to place on someone to make it look as how you see it, or want people to see it.

this is why at least 3-4 of you are just trolls. it might be one person with the alt accounts. that's why you guys keep saying "altdra" which I assume means Alternate Drama or something close.

You might even be paid trolls. I actually (in the virtual sense) walked into one on camera on stickam or justin (forget which) who was reporting shit to his C/O about things said.. and had all his forms ready. I understand this is a type of informant. Not a snitch who rats out a criminal friend, but someone who just types it up the way he wants to as disinfo for later use. Paid Informants is big business. Especially under the Bush 2 Admin of 2000-2008. That fucking cock sucker made big business for security guard companies all the way up to Blackwater type missionaries. just doing anything to look busy.

Suck a dick GubTrolls.
    Gangstalking
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Government paid or small minded.

Some people have all forms of it. it can be night terrors or it can be the real thing. I know medicins are fucked up and make you feel like shit, not for a high. so I can't imagine someone wanting to do such things to get some shitty medication that places fat on you. these medicins make you feel like you have the flu and make you gain weight. wow what a high.

it's not like "I have a bad back.. wink wink" let me get a pot card.

why do the few of you troll non stop. trolling like "show pics or fail" is Ok once in a while if you can't join a conversation at some point without the repetitive aggregation you try to place on someone to make it look as how you see it, or want people to see it.

this is why at least 3-4 of you are just trolls. it might be one person with the alt accounts. that's why you guys keep saying "altdra" which I assume means Alternate Drama or something close.

You might even be paid trolls. I actually (in the virtual sense) walked into one on camera on stickam or justin (forget which) who was reporting shit to his C/O about things said.. and had all his forms ready. I understand this is a type of informant. Not a snitch who rats out a criminal friend, but someone who just types it up the way he wants to as disinfo for later use. Paid Informants is big business. Especially under the Bush 2 Admin of 2000-2008. That fucking cock sucker made big business for security guard companies all the way up to Blackwater type missionaries. just doing anything to look busy.

Suck a dick GubTrolls.

funny thing is most people here don't believe in gang stalking or things like false flags, even though they've been apart of murican military culture from the beginning.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby funny thing is most people here don't believe in gang stalking or things like false flags, even though they've been apart of murican military culture from the beginning.

sounds like most of them are MOON PERSONs but also it's the military culture to not question. just do. but the top brass get to dick around all they want.
    Lanny is a shill
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 sounds like most of them are MOON PERSONs but also it's the military culture to not question. just do. but the top brass get to dick around all they want.

I've personally been a victim of gang stalking by the gubberment and by junkie/informants who i pissed off. I met him through a friend I went to highschool with and we would hang and smoke weed eat some vicodin, nothing too crazy. I would do heroin off and on but mostly just eat vicodin. I mentioned I knew where to get heroin and we would go get some, the only thing is nobody wanted to deal with him because he seemed "narkish" or something i dunno so I'd have to do the talking/scoring with his or ours money. (his brother was a real nark for the austin pigs)

I would occasionaly go through opiate withdrawals and at some point i just kinda dropped it for the most part. We hadn't spoke for awhile because he would get off his meds and throw a bitch fit but he hit me up one day asking if I'd give him a ride up north and score from this guy he knew. I was going to chip in as well. But he started acting super shady and I didn't want to give him my money and called him out on it (i gave him my sources whenever I didn't feel like doing heroin, so he could take care of himself, he was a real drug jedi)

He was like oh okay well im just going to get out here fuck you, thanks for the ride. And i was pretty pissed that I drove that for nothing and him attempting to rip me off. So i went to walmart and bought some pink paint (this was really shitty of me and I would never do this again, but i was a lot younger) And was just going to tag up his front door (i had just moved so he didn't know where i lived yet at this point) and I knew that he wouldn't be home for a long time since that bus ride would be ridiculous.

I tried the door knob and he left it unlocked so i went in and poored the paint all over his living room and couch.

We ent up talking again months later and I told him I was sorry, and even helped him move to his new place, but you could tell he had a lot of resentment to me. He quit doing heroin and only smoked meth allll the time, and it really fucked with his head. One day I was smoking meth with this guy in the neighborhood (the meth community is very close nit apparently) and the dude with the meth insisted we go to walgreens to get gatoraid for the ghb and that I come with him. I didn't think much of it at the time, but we went and got back. And were smoking meth and stuff and the dude bounced.

After he left I noticed a painting I painted of lenord cohen was sticking out slightly behind my refridgerator and it had been in my closet since I moved to this place. That tripped me the fuck out. Also I noticed my underwear started missing. It was weird as hell, i believe he made some how got a spare key from me while staying over at my place after we crashed from the meth or he got my key and made a copy.

But he's dead now from a heroin overdose a drug he said he'd never do again. I had a tattoo gun in that same closet that also magically disappeared. I don't consider myself a hateful person, but In a way I'm kind of glad he died not that I'm spiteful, but he was a menace of the highest order and he always believed he could do whatever because his brother was a pig and I don't like pigs.
    Oh yeah and I also knew a meth head who was a detective and had a folder with papers ready incase some shit happened while he was informing and the pigs tried to arrest him. Super weird.

Law enforcement is so fucked up.

Jump to Top