User Controls

whoring

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    how much you think i can charge? im no spring chicken, and even in my 'prime' i never made more than $100 sleeping with someone... how many dick do you think i'd need to suck to make a couple hundred dollars now that i'm in my 30s and there are boatloads of far more attractive, younger troons for old men to molest?

im broke af and need the cash
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    posting in a yucky thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's all about marketing. You should be able to get $50 for a blow and go, no matter what you look like. Longer sessions should be at least $150 an hour. Tranners are generally a little more expensive than bonus-hole havers. But the hard part is advertising and sourcing clients and making sure they show up. And if you're staying in one location encouraging repeat business.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'd give you £2.50 to stick it in your bonus whole or whatever terminology idk 🤷‍♂️
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's all about marketing. You should be able to get $50 for a blow and go, no matter what you look like. Longer sessions should be at least $150 an hour. Tranners are generally a little more expensive than bonus-hole havers. But the hard part is advertising and sourcing clients and making sure they show up. And if you're staying in one location encouraging repeat business.

hmmm good insight but idk man. can i rly believe that? like this sounds reasonable... i feel like appearances definitely matter tho? like who tf gon pay $50 for a beej from sum fat bitch when there's a strung out thot half her age charging a similar amount u no?

Originally posted by Instigator I'd give you £2.50 to stick it in your bonus whole or whatever terminology idk 🤷‍♂️

i dont have 1

(no this thread isn't serious. i mean, the whoring part isn't anyway. i'm still definitely broke with a desperate need for money. and selling holes is the only way i'd be able to make money, but still... not werf it if i'd hafta cheat on scron.)
    Youd need some kind of gimmick. Idk all the girls are doing OF these days why not put on some smeared mascara and stick some vegetables in ur holez?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Youd need some kind of gimmick. Idk all the girls are doing OF these days why not put on some smeared mascara and stick some vegetables in ur holez?

onlyfans leaves a permanent record. all those girls are gonna hafta live with pictures of them with veggies in their holes floating around the internet for the rest of history. i learned my lesson from just telling people about the things i've had in my holes - that shit don't go away.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai hmmm good insight but idk man. can i rly believe that? like this sounds reasonable… i feel like appearances definitely matter tho?

Of course, but men like different appearances. There's a lot of successful older and not great looking hookers. They generally need to work harder and provide a better quality of service though.

when there's a strung out thot half her age charging a similar amount u no?

People pay for convenience and variety. Sex purchasers tend to go for what is available and also go for variety. So they tend to want to switch around. That's why you get so many touring hookers, the clients always want something new.

Also strung out thots are a nuisance and a head-wrecker, and no one is going to understand how a penis works better than someone who has one.

(no this thread isn't serious. i mean, the whoring part isn't anyway. i'm still definitely broke with a desperate need for money. and selling holes is the only way i'd be able to make money, but still… not werf it if i'd hafta cheat on scron.)

Meh, sex work is work.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course, but men like different appearances. There's a lot of successful older and not great looking hookers. They generally need to work harder and provide a better quality of service though.

People pay for convenience and variety. Sex purchasers tend to go for what is available and also go for variety. So they tend to want to switch around. That's why you get so many touring hookers, the clients always want something new.

Also strung out thots are a nuisance and a head-wrecker, and no one is going to understand how a penis works better than someone who has one.

kek there is hope for me yet then. i guess. idk how penises work tho im autistic.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Meh, sex work is work.

Big agree. Only job I've ever been good at. ha
    Originally posted by Meikai how much you think i can charge? im no spring chicken, and even in my 'prime' i never made more than $100 sleeping with someone… how many dick do you think i'd need to suck to make a couple hundred dollars now that i'm in my 30s and there are boatloads of far more attractive, younger troons for old men to molest?

im broke af and need the cash

I dunno...lets ask Bradley...

Bradders how much cash do you have?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Brad will cash app you $11 if you ravage your anus on cam
    Originally posted by Meikai onlyfans leaves a permanent record. all those girls are gonna hafta live with pictures of them with veggies in their holes floating around the internet for the rest of history. i learned my lesson from just telling people about the things i've had in my holes - that shit don't go away.

Wear a freaky mask
Jump to Top