User Controls

Firestorm in Hawaii killed Multiple People

Pete Green African Astronaut
    https://weather.com/news/news/2023-08-09-hawaii-wildfires-maui-lahaina-hurricane-dora
    i heard abut dat
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's unfortunate.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's unfortunate.

What is Mash?

and why. expand your thoughts for once. For once make a complete cohesive statement, Please
    Originally posted by Pete Green What is Mash?

and why. expand your thoughts for once. For once make a complete cohesive statement, Please

NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! HE'S A GOVERNMENT AGENT TRYING TO MAKE YOU ADMIT YOU ARE ILLEGAL AND WILL RAPE YOUR THROUGH THE SCREEN IF YOU Don"T SPEAK IN CODE FOREVER
    moo
    I'v never been to Hawaii but had an opportunity to go to Maui and stay at the Ritz. fam won a trip. but we chose the rits in LA instead because the flight times with 2 small kids who never had been on a plane before.

wow that was dumb of me to choose that. I wish I went there instead. we could of taken a red eye.
    Recent spate of arsonist attacks might be caused by climate change, scientists believe.
    live

That's what happens when you wear grass skirts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Fuck that place, I spent months at various times going to schools there. Expensive as fuck and asshole people, made going back to San Diego pleasant.

I hate the fucking tropics, spent a month on Guam. Pure humid hell, I thought the SE US was humid.
    Anyone who chooses to live on a volcanic dot in the middle of the ocean deserves to die...just the facts ma'am.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    It's a nice looking place for a few days but most of the people need to be shot and dumped in a volcano.
    Originally posted by jerryb I hate the fucking tropics, spent a month on Guam. Pure humid hell, I thought the SE US was humid.

I get the feeling like I would hate the weather living close to the equator , but I would be shirtless all the time one of "those guys"

It's better than doing it in some western city where most people wear a shirt cuz it doesn't really get that hot unless you're like on the beach of california. If I had to walk around Arizona dressed how I am usually I would probably fucking die in just T-shirt, whatever and I would feel too awkward to wear nothing

but in that part of the world I am basically gonna be walking around with a speedo and I don't think anyone would care. I would do it here but people are just weird about that stuff IT'S HOT

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Anyone who chooses to live on a volcanic dot in the middle of the ocean deserves to die…just the facts ma'am.

Originally posted by jerryb It's a nice looking place for a few days but most of the people need to be shot and dumped in a volcano.

i'd gladly invade the island and take it over as my personal domain. Seems cozy
    I wouldn't want to DESTROY AN ENTIRE NATIVE CULTURE but if they all died to the WOOP and it was ever a struggle for the place id be there dood
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I wouldn't want to DESTROY AN ENTIRE NATIVE CULTURE

That would be your undoing.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wish miami turned into a firestorm but it rains every couple hours so that shit aint gonna happen.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I get the feeling like I would hate the weather living close to the equator , but I would be shirtless all the time one of "those guys"

It's better than doing it in some western city where most people wear a shirt cuz it doesn't really get that hot unless you're like on the beach of california. If I had to walk around Arizona dressed how I am usually I would probably fucking die in just T-shirt, whatever and I would feel too awkward to wear nothing

but in that part of the world I am basically gonna be walking around with a speedo and I don't think anyone would care. I would do it here but people are just weird about that stuff IT'S HOT

i'd gladly invade the island and take it over as my personal domain. Seems cozy
    I wouldn't want to DESTROY AN ENTIRE NATIVE CULTURE but if they all died to the WOOP and it was ever a struggle for the place id be there dood

Don't pay me much attention, it's a nice enough place for a vacation and if you can get a place in the mountains the weather isn't to bad.

But the locals are mostly assholes and it's expensive as fuck.
Jump to Top