User Controls

Most unlikely NiS users to succeed.

Bradley Black Hole
    Wow so I hit the 20,000 characters limit trying to post this.

Instead let's hear your opinion:

Do you think its a heterosexual/straight rat faced tranny fucking faggot?

Or what about the snitch who tells on people he meets online if they don't respond for a week?

Maybe it's the guy who claims he bought a bar, when really he just got a job there.

Maybe ti's the pedophile from wisconsin that I knew in prison, who did time for molestation and now posts here but believes he solved 9/11.

Or shit maybe it's me.

Please discuss.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Rape Monster is another good pick, as he maintained one position in a computer chair for the 13 years I've known him.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I personally vote for the ratfaced tranny fucker who claims to be heterosexual while also giving his "girlfriend" good head.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley Rape Monster is another good pick, as he maintained one position in a computer chair for the 13 years I've known him.

I haven't owned a computer chair in years, or used my computer because it's old and shitty.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I haven't owned a computer chair in years, or used my computer because it's old and shitty.

Yeah I havn't done any 3D Studio Max modeling in years. I bought a mini computer and it was working great and then CRASH!

fucking hell LOL no way am I purchasing a 450 dollar a month commercial license for the newer Auto Desk version. I bought this fucker for 2k from Discrete decades ago and it worked fine but I think the clock speed on Win 10 or newer computer is too fast and unstable. the rendering is awesome fast. but yeah.

The Canadian company that made it (Discreet) should of kept it instead of selling it to Auto Desk which is overpriced

I could just learn Blender and buy the extentions since the core is free. run it off of Linux too. Sick of Windows PoS
    Just looked it up on AutoDesk. it is now 235 a month or 1895 for the whole year USD

mine was 2k for a lifetime use and 5 years tech help with free tutorial videos.
    OP is a delusional retard and has no idea what success is
    Originally posted by Bradley I personally vote for the ratfaced tranny fucker who claims to be heterosexual while also giving his "girlfriend" good head.

this has nothing to do with succeess and your obsession over fake no existent DH entities is clearly a sign of your rapidly declining mental health. You sit there in a eternal bitchrage over ratfaced tranny fuckers when you are the only one here with a rat face talking about fucking trannies.

you are all talk, no action. Why should anyone care what you say about anything when you define success based on your personal emotions regarding other peoples lives (people better than you in every way)

WELL AT LEAST i'm NOT THAT LOSER HAHAHAHAHA
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    rape monster isnt solstice/piles of crack

i dont think anyway unless he's pulling off a really good hoodwink
    Originally posted by mmQ rape monster isnt solstice/piles of crack

i dont think anyway unless he's pulling off a really good hoodwink

it is
    i mde them upset and they pm'd me butthurt , i think its an alt of a cry hard lil bitch
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Doesn't the winsconsin nonce have a trust fund and still gets an allowance from his mommmy?

πŸ‘‹
    Originally posted by Instigator Doesn't the winsconsin nonce have a trust fund and still gets an allowance from his mommmy?

πŸ‘‹

Wren??

Wren has a trust fund? also I thought he lived in North Dakota
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Pete Green Wren??

Wren has a trust fund? also I thought he lived in North Dakota

Wariat.
    I thought bradley was the wisconsin nonce
    Originally posted by Bradley I personally vote for the ratfaced tranny fucker who claims to be heterosexual while also giving his "girlfriend" good head.

I give terrible head and would need to practice with a loving caring partner if i wanted to ever be able to give good head and that is just not on my list of priorities at all along with being able to take a DICK

I don't need to do those things to get off, so I don't do them. You are a sick and disgusting braindamaged homo that does need to do sick stuff to get off

and my tranny waifu is just a good girl no matter what she does UWU MUH PRINCESS I know how to treat a lady! you could never date a tranny or a woman because you simply do not know how to charm women, I am always chasing girls around and getting into drama, I mean kafka was basically entirely created to get my affections while you drooled over her and tried to get nudes and etc etc etc she already wanted to send me nudes but couldn't because im in a relationship and pretty open with my gf and I would laugh if any girl did send me nudes, and show her and then she would get mad at me and i'd have to block the WHORE

or DOUBLE STUFF THEM OLD SCHOOL STYLE

I have FEMALE AND FEMALE drama just without trying as I try to live my life, what do you have? Do you have that kind of stuff in your life in any capacityy? If you do it's probably some gay shit. I"M A FEMINIST!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked it is

Oh. I'm reminded that I'm just retarded then. Thank you.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Can you define the win condition for me? What do we mean 'succeed'? Do I need to make a million dollars? A billion? Can I just form a tiny philosopher's stone instead and ensure my perpetuity? Can I dissolve my philosophers stone into nothingness and myself with it? Is this material success or spiritual? What about just like... psychological wellbeing? Is that success? If I make a billion dollars and commit suicide at 43 because I'm miserable, is that success? If I make 0 dollars but live to 70 and die smiling is that success? Is there more than one kind of success? Can one succeed in more than a single way?

Anyway, it'd have to be one of our older users. Like Jiggs or Speedy or Spectral or Totse2k1. Not because they're particularly shitty, they just don't have the same amount of time left.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    At this point with the prevailing characteristics of our community, being that old and not ODing or killing yourself is kind of a win.
Jump to Top