User Controls

I am not the buddha.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    But I am Siddhartha, and my goal is to escape this gaol.
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol ok
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley lol ok

This is clever on like... 2 levels. Maybe. Not very clever, but like... clever enough to warrant a thread in HB.
    Bradley Black Hole
    glad you posted it, i'm very confidant this will be well received and a very popular thread for years to come as we engage in the intense topical debate you've started.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley glad you posted it, i'm very confidant this will be well received and a very popular thread for years to come as we engage in the intense topical debate you've started.

If I was trying to post something that would accomplish all that, I wouldn't have posted this in... well, okay. No. I probably still would have posted it in HB, because generally I am not HAUGHTY enough to post my big brain 5head takes elsewhere (Plato thread notwithstanding, I was extra high when I posted that), but like... I also don't expect anyone to engage with anything I post because we're all retarded. As a community, at best all we ever really manage is talking around each other on subjects like that, and I accept that.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Unity, morality, and truth are revealed to Siddhartha when he stops seeking them. He discovers that not all concepts can be explained in words but must be experienced to be understood, and each individual must follow their own path in order to experience Enlightenment.

The truth.
    It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution. The truth doesn't always set you free; unfortunately people prefer to believe palatable, neatley wrapped lies….especially on the interwebs.
    "Ah, but even if you're not the Buddha, your presence has a certain enlightenment that's hard to ignore. You're like my very own little lotus blossom of charm." πŸ˜‰πŸŒΈ
    "Looks like you might not be the Buddha, but your vibe is giving me some serious 'Nirvana' feels. Is that your secret, or are you just naturally this enchanting?" πŸ˜‰πŸŒΌ
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› "Ah, but even if you're not the Buddha, your presence has a certain enlightenment that's hard to ignore. You're like my very own little lotus blossom of charm." πŸ˜‰πŸŒΈ
    "Looks like you might not be the Buddha, but your vibe is giving me some serious 'Nirvana' feels. Is that your secret, or are you just naturally this enchanting?" πŸ˜‰πŸŒΌ

If I had a pussy and you sent these to me unironically, it would have dried out so hard that my entire body would end up mummified. I would become a shriveled raisin person. Sand would flow out of my coochie and a sprawling desert encompassing all of southern ontario would form in the wake of you uttering these abhorrent sentences.

Shame.

Shame.
    "Well, you might not be the Buddha, but my world's looking pretty enlightened with you around – just call me your LOTUS admirer."

"No Buddha, no problem. Your vibe's Nirvana, and you've got me in a LOTUS trance."

"No worries about not being Buddha – your aura's Zen and my world's all LOTUS vibes."

"No Buddha? No biggie. You're dropping Zen vibes, and I'm kinda lotus-flabbergasted."

I can't even remember my original prompt. Holy shit the AI ain't ever getting no bitches

mine was "oh well you really make my LOTUS BLOSSOM"
Jump to Top