User Controls

The Tyranny of the Dumb-Dumb Idiot

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The world is made for dumb people. This is just a fact. Dumb people are useful, or have things that are useful (like money), and so society is geared toward protecting these stupid people, who would otherwise soon be parted from whatever useful things they possessed. "A fool and his money are soon parted" is a lie - you can part fool from money, but if you do so in a way contingent upon their foolishness, you'll likely run afoul of the law.

And this is true even in games. You can't just find some idiot in World of Warcraft and trick him into giving you all his money. And it's not because it's immoral for you to do so, it's because Blizzard wants them to keep paying for their WoW subscriptions - you're parting a fool from his money for being a fool, where Blizzard protects the fool and parts them from their money in a less directly "foolishness-as-causal" way. The exception is EVE Online, and it's a beautiful thing to behold (and has a reputation for being evil and something retards should avoid, because again, they must be protected).

... one where high functioning sociopaths rule everything, and have geared society to be maximally comfortable and safe for their pet retards - shepherds guarding their flock. Everyone who is not a retard or sociopath is a wolf, and they're a dying breed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://gaiusbaltar.substack.com/p/why-is-the-west-so-weak-and-russia
    https://www.bu.edu/arion/files/2019/10/Arion-Camille-Paglia-Junkbonds-Corporate-Raiders.pdf

it's intentional

ideology over competence
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was thinking about how effective id be as a preacher the other day. I have a story of struggle and redemption. Im good with people. Im friendly. So much of our lives is coercion and manipulation that it wouldnt feel like much of a stretch to do. I just feel a bit protective of desperate people i guess.

But it would still be fun to see if i could pull off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i feel like someone doesn't have to be a total idiot to fall to something of this nature which is the true insidiousness of horny as it can affect both the rich and poor, smart and stupid just as equally. Praying on the very human need to feel connection and I feel like i've known a lot of stoics that live simple "low social" lives where they dont meet a lot of people to avoid such situations in the first place.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra https://gaiusbaltar.substack.com/p/why-is-the-west-so-weak-and-russia
    https://www.bu.edu/arion/files/2019/10/Arion-Camille-Paglia-Junkbonds-Corporate-Raiders.pdf

it's intentional

ideology over competence

It's not a new thing, it's not "why the west is weak" thing. It's literally a "the shape of society" thing. Fundamentally, "civilization as an endeavor humans have undertaken" has been an effort in the domestication of humanity by sociopaths. The ones who they successfully domesticate are to be protected so they can continually be exploited. The ones who are less easy to exploit - or who would exploit the flock in a way not beneficial to the sociopaths in power (low functioning sociopaths, and high functioning sociopaths who for whatever reason are not part of the ruling group) - must be destroyed to protect the flock, else the high functioning sociopaths not in the ruling group will foment a rebellion amongst the sheep and install themselves with a promise to protect where the previous sociopaths were not.

The worst thing to be in society is anything other than the shepherd or the sheep. All else are wolves.

This is true in Russia, China, the US, Canada, Australia - ideologies are just different designs of shepherd's crook. Different aesthetics masking the same underlying reality.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    There is no solution to this. Any promise to solve this is a promise being made by another high functioning sociopath looking to take the reins. It is just the fundament of our social reality. Tribal chiefs were sociopaths. It doesn't matter what shape society takes: so long as its society, this is true.
    It's dumb to think about it.
    I'm happy with a world full of dumbo dumbs...it makes life much easier when you have idiots to boss around and have them do all the donkey work.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "The ones most suited to power are those least inclined to pursue it." Or however that quote goes. All I'm doing ITT is recontextualizing that far-from-novel observation as the impetus for civilization: it is not simply some emergent property of the system that efforts can be taken to correct, but the very nature of the system itself.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Justice doesn't exist because it is a moral good, it exists because any ruler who does not provide it to the idiot masses he controls will quickly be thrown out of power and replaced with a ruler who promises they will. Our entire conception of good is warped by this sociopathic framework of control. We see these things as fundamentally necessary for a moral society, but the reality is they only exist because the shepherds don't want anyone instigating a stampede.

How likely are you to send money to a nigerian prince who emailed you? Not very. But enough idiots are that we have to make rules about that. There's nothing wrong with taking their money by way of trickery, really. Skill issue on their part. Grandma is less intelligent than some dalit in a scam call center? Maybe the dalit deserves her resources more. Maybe that is the moral good: resources flowing to those most worthy of possessing them. We only see it as evil because we've been conditioned by a society which panders to retarded grandmas.
    Originally posted by Meikai "The ones most suited to power are those least inclined to pursue it."

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai It's not a new thing, it's not "why the west is weak" thing. It's literally a "the shape of society" thing. Fundamentally, "civilization as an endeavor humans have undertaken" has been an effort in the domestication of humanity by sociopaths. The ones who they successfully domesticate are to be protected so they can continually be exploited. The ones who are less easy to exploit - or who would exploit the flock in a way not beneficial to the sociopaths in power (low functioning sociopaths, and high functioning sociopaths who for whatever reason are not part of the ruling group) - must be destroyed to protect the flock, else the high functioning sociopaths not in the ruling group will foment a rebellion amongst the sheep and install themselves with a promise to protect where the previous sociopaths were not.

The worst thing to be in society is anything other than the shepherd or the sheep. All else are wolves.

This is true in Russia, China, the US, Canada, Australia - ideologies are just different designs of shepherd's crook. Different aesthetics masking the same underlying reality.

you're not wrong; other cultures have their own ideological gatekeepers and shit tests.

but that article (the first one) is interesting as it ties together exactly how it's happened and what the result is, the second is a much longer essay but goes deep into how 'education' has been totally subverted in favour of ideological indoctrination
    Originally posted by aldra the second is a much longer essay but goes deep into how 'education' has been totally subverted in favour of ideological indoctrination

Here's the thing with that...smart people can see through and ignore the indoctrination...dumb folk are born dumb...they'd be dumb with or without the indoctrination.
    Originally posted by Meikai This is true in Russia, China, the US, Canada, Australia - ideologies are just different designs of shepherd's crook. Different aesthetics masking the same underlying reality.

i disagree.

there are shepherds that lead their flocks for the greater good of all and then there are shepherds that lead their flocks for their own personal enrichment.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i disagree.

WOW, THAT'S SURPRISING!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny there are shepherds that lead their flocks for the greater good of all

Only in fairy tales nigga.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Only in fairy tales nigga.

negative.

hitler.jpg
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I was thinking about how effective id be as a preacher the other day. I have a story of struggle and redemption. Im good with people. Im friendly. So much of our lives is coercion and manipulation that it wouldnt feel like much of a stretch to do. I just feel a bit protective of desperate people i guess.

But it would still be fun to see if i could pull off.

You should go for it bro, come on down to the bible belt. Most preachers I've know where like used car salesmen.

Things a lot of preachers get are a salary, free house, people donating to buy you nice suits and horny bitches trying to fuck the preacher.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny negative.

hitler.jpg

Lol, Hitler did it for himself not for the good of all
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra you're not wrong; other cultures have their own ideological gatekeepers and shit tests.

but that article (the first one) is interesting as it ties together exactly how it's happened and what the result is, the second is a much longer essay but goes deep into how 'education' has been totally subverted in favour of ideological indoctrination

I still think we're talkin' about fundamentally different things here, but they are good articles. I mean, what I'm talking about, Jiggs is right - stupid to even think about it, 'cause you can't really fix it. And as much as I'm blaming sociopaths ITT, the dynamic I'm talking about only exists because dumb-dumb idiots exert some amount of control over them by way of their strength in numbers. It's a two way street. Sociopaths in charge, but the masses they rule over are also the ruler in the shadows - the men behind the man. A sick system.

Justice systems don't care about morality. Morality has never been their purpose. Their purpose, what they really care about, is appeasement of the masses. Maybe there's some overlap between moral good and what appeases the masses, but that's not why justice systems exist. Also our conception of what is an 'injustice', a 'crime', is always going to be skewed by our having been conditioned by this social reality. Suffering is bad, right? So it stands to reason that we should reduce suffering. Ok. So grandma is made to suffer if she's tricked out of $1000 by some scammer or conman. But how much does that scammer or conman suffer if he doesn't trick the $1000 out of her? And it's not like he's not working for the money. Cons take skill and effort. We say the work he's doing is immoral and a crime, but is it? Should it be? Should grandma be able to hold onto that $1000 because she'll suffer the humiliation of being tricked, of being known to be a rube? When the conman might suffer in any number of ways which you'd likely agree to be objectively more serious? Why? Why does the idiot grandma actually deserve to retain her wealth if she can be convinced without violence to freely give it away, with a little trickery?

You can make a case for 'high trust societies are good', but this is only true if you accept 'societies are good'. And really, why is "a society where retards who can be conned by fake nigerian princes dictate why and how the state's monopoly on violence is used" a better society than a low trust society in which they are not pandered to?

Why do you want to live in World of Warcraft instead of EVE Online?
Jump to Top