User Controls

Which one?

Haxxor Space Nigga
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Red ;)
    Bradley Black Hole
    This first mistake i remember making was when I was born, Red.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I voted blue as a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.
    Blue door, besides fixing all the shit I did wrong I'd be young, firm and agile again and ready to make sweet sweet love to thousands of young women..again.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm not fussy, either one will do.
    Check back in 30yrs...all the red door voters will be voting for blue.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would kick down the blue door and steal all the appliances and the copper out of the walls, and rape anyone inside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I would kick down the blue door and steal all the appliances and the copper out of the walls, and rape anyone inside.

Not if you were 70yrs old and they were in their 20s...You'd break a hip just walking up to the door
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Voted blue door
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The blue door would yield more wealth
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not if you were 70yrs old

wow nobody has ever told me I would live that long! ive always considered 69 to be about my age limit which would make midlife crisis at about my mid 30's . I'm 30 now and suspect most of these high horse DHers have gone through their midlife crisis while I was still in school

I was gonna make a thread about that but ill just post it here. bleat.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker The blue door would yield more wealth

if you robbed them right? right?
    Yeah I didn't think I'd make it to 25...70 is waiting for you nigga.
    I mean I am also of the camp that I might never die, maybe thats the REAL suffering is being alive now, not the gift of eternal life but the curse. Dying every day... yet still being alive when you wake up only to face the same suffering for all eternity and praying for the sweet release of death

the lucky ones get to die first, etc

Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I mean I am also of the camp that I might never die

You're of an age that the possibility of having your mind uploaded to an android is a slight possibility in the not so far future...maybe 50yrs from now it will be a thing.

I'll be long dead and all my wisdom and memories lost forever much like the other 100 billion that have been and gone...but in 50yrs every dumb twat will be able to be uploaded to an android shell of their choice...start thinking about what you want to look like...will you be short/tall/tallywhacker/robot titties?.

Only the wealthy will get to pick the top tier android shells of course, you'll probably be a toaster for eternity.
    theres no gayrantee you wont make mistakes correcting your old mistakes
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› wow nobody has ever told me I would live that long! ive always considered 69 to be about my age limit which would make midlife crisis at about my mid 30's . I'm 30 now and suspect most of these high horse DHers have gone through their midlife crisis while I was still in school

I was gonna make a thread about that but ill just post it here. bleat.

if you robbed them right? right?

I'm 61 and still waiting for midlife crisis. Maybe it'll happen if I ever stop living life.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres no gayrantee you wont make mistakes correcting your old mistakes

Sure, yeah, butterfly effect. Some people believe they learn from their mistakes and that their past makes them who they are. Others ruminate and know they could have done things differently. Some do both.

There are certain things you could go back and do differently that most likely would not create another mistake.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is a trick question. What does fix all your mistakes even mean? I'd probably just make new ones. Give me the money Earl.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're of an age that the possibility of having your mind uploaded to an android is a slight possibility in the not so far future…maybe 50yrs from now it will be a thing.

It won't be optional , You WILL be uploaded to the brainbank you WILL live forever because DEATH IS NOW ILLEGAL!!
    Originally posted by Big the Cat
Jump to Top