User Controls

Vote YES! On Issue One

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

I just voted YES because I do NOT want transexual child molesters in our schools and I do not want women to have abortion rights.
    I don't see how abortion is a rights issue at all. When all the complaints about it being rights issues are complaints about access which has nothing to do with it being a right. Rights are really up for interpretation but access is entirely a different beast which I know isn't the issue as WELL THEY BLOCK ACCESS BECAUSE IT"S NOT A RIGHT

like okay, lets assume it is a right, and they block access. That is their right, you can't force someone to agree to let you do anything, as that goes against THEIR rights
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Go to hell you Canadian dirt bag.
    You are the problem.
    Had you done your own research you'd have learned that Issue 1 isn't about abortion or schools at all.
    People like you and Technologist are the horrible reason Joe Biden was able to get away with stealing the election.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't care about abortion or schools and believe that rights are God Given by thR LORD

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Go to hell you Canadian dirt bag.
    You are the problem.
    Had you done your own research you'd have learned that Issue 1 isn't about abortion or schools at all.
    People like you and Technologist are the horrible reason Joe Biden was able to get away with stealing the election.

none of that you say matters but your right to say it DOES MATTER AND I SAY THAT CCONFIDENTLY THAT FREE SPEECH IS A RIGHT!!!!!!

and I don't believe there is a hate speech clause like OH YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT SAYS ITS NOT HATE SPEECH. NO!!!
    KILL THAT NIGGER
    GAS THOSE KIKES!

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy People like you and Technologist are the horrible reason Joe Biden was able to get away with stealing the election.

oh you mean Joseph "Build Back Better" brandon who is going to build the BIDEN BULLET and allow immigrants like me to come into your country and become railway hippies that mooch off the system
    He's great isnt he? I voted for him TWICE! so did my dead aunt! U MAGAMAD?????

I wrote this on drugs and im sorry for the mean words <3 love ya buddy
    Originally posted by Big the Cat Pay lots of attention to people that do better, are better and will always be better, maybe if you pay enough attention you might learn to be better yourself and you can help enpower and enspite INSPIRE people like I we do instead of blaming BIDEN like a cuck!!

I don't care I am just copying someone elses arguments because IT'S AN EASY CHEAP INSULT because that's all a MAN WHORE like you is wortH! not even a REAL insult!!!! you're worth less than 1 insult that I have to be lazy and import others

So no, I don't give two shits about your sad faggot crybaby life. Hows the learning programming coming along????? How about lets talk about EMPOWERINGMENT and IDEAS and TECH and WAYS TO MURDER POLITICIANS LEGALLY instead of crying likea little BITCH and blaming a mexiCAN or taxes or biden like a CUCK THAT RAISES ANOTHER MANS KIDS

I will be a FAGGOT anywhere I want PHGAGGOT okay ?elsewhere" I will just leacve this country and become a single tramp and ride the biden bullet train and murder random americans or something instead IM TIRED OF THIS LIFE

have some free FONAPLATas art on the house , maybe sell this for $$$$ and buuy something nice for the wifes husbands kids, TELL EM ITS FROM UN-KEY SHEEP!! bleat
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/sbsftino.glb
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I don't care about abortion or schools and believe that rights are God Given by thR LORD

Neither rights or god exist.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    usually I'm all for voting but seeing as it's fona I have a feeling it's something you shouldn't dip your toes into fona

maybe try glue eating instead
Jump to Top