User Controls

Rose colored glasses

Incessant African Astronaut
    You ever had them? Has the world every seemed brighter or shinier to you because your happy and drunk in ****?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no lol
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I wear shit colored glasses
    No, but I've got a pair of those night driving glasses which are like a golden/orange?

The don't work for shit.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, but I've got a pair of those night driving glasses which are like a golden/orange?

The don't work for shit.

british man doesnt know that the more material light passes, the more losses it endure.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

british man doesnt know that the more material light passes, the more losses it endure.

Um what does that have to do with what I said

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um what does that have to do with what I said

what made you think driving glasses are capable of making night vision brighter.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the amber ones? they just reduce glare from headlights and stuff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what made you think driving glasses are capable of making night vision brighter.

Um where did I say they make things brighter? They are supposed to cut down glare and boost contrast.

Stay in school kid.
    Originally posted by aldra the amber ones? they just reduce glare from headlights and stuff

they dont even do that unless theyre polarized.

the amber glasses just fílter out every non yellow light making everything look yellow to give an illusion of brightness.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they dont even do that unless theyre polarized.

the amber glasses just fílter out every non yellow light making everything look yellow to give an illusion of brightness.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um where did I say they make things brighter? They are supposed to cut down glare and boost contrast.

Stay in school kid.

pls explain in theory how does a yellow fílter boost contrash.

did they teach you that in assstronomy classes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

capitulation in its brevity
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant You ever had them? Has the world every seemed brighter or shinier to you because your happy and drunk in ****?

I've had a better outlook on life, I guess you can say, in the times when I wasn't depressed and I felt like I had something going for me in life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

pls explain in theory how does a yellow fílter boost contrash.

did they teach you that in assstronomy classes.

Previously on Niggasin.space...

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, but I've got a pair of those night driving glasses which are like a golden/orange?

The don't work for shit.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Previously on Niggasin.space…

from the last episode.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what made you think driving glasses are capable of making night vision brighter.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um where did I say they make things brighter?

Poor vinny rock as a dumb.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um where did I say they make things brighter? They are supposed to cut down glare and boost contrast.

Stay in school kid.

boost contrash = making dark things darker and bright things brighter.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny boost contrash = making dark things darker and bright things brighter.

boosting contrast is NOT boosting brightness

Why do you think TVs have both a contrast AND brightness setting?

Stay in school kid

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson boosting contrast is NOT boosting brightness

Why do you think TVs have both a contrast AND brightness setting?

Stay in school kid

read this again, but this time ssslllooowwwwllllyyyyy.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny boost contrash = making dark things darker and bright things brighter.
Jump to Top