User Controls

Personal consumption by modern humans is fucking up the world.

Bradley Black Hole
    sometimes i would feel bad cuz i would be really high and put like 40 of these bags and we get thousands of each kind every two weeks so it's not really important, they're like 21 cents or some shit on our end when you get 6000 tiny bags of chips, so what i do idk about yall is I try not to litter even in the ghetto, (unless i feel like it or it's a couch or some big ass broken tv, i litter that shit like a motherfucker)

and I was like just thinking about going and getting some here in a little bit and I remember when I'd put like about 40 of them I shit you not and I would have all my joints rolled up and it's 6am when they don't expect random ass white guys to be smoking weed at bus stops and i'd just go walk around after work 1 hand with a bag of chips, 1 hand ona bottle of hot sauce

and i don't litter but i got kinda irritated the put my work backpack (That i'm about to take with me) and it's got all these werappers in it, god damn that's a lot of fucking tinfoil and plastic and dye and shit just to eat like 14 broken up doritos chips, nameen?

we go through thousands of them and idk if they biodegrade but i sure as fuck know it's not edible for wildlife and shit and then they're saying tiny piece sof plastic are getting into my food and water and shit so im basically a microplastic now and not even a real humann being just cuz i wanna drink some water out of a faucet here and there

in miami in my apartment complex like five different people within about 100 feet of me have different tasting water when im over there and im thinking the taste has to come from something obviously? and such a variation? You know damn well like 4 of those are chemicals that are gonna be ona commercial if you drank this call us type shit in ten years.

but i do have a cell phone, internet and a computer which is way more entertaining than everything my ancestors ever had in luxury goods combined lol
    Originally posted by Bradley my work backpack

You can throw that away now...in a river or something.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I'm so glad my water is clean and pure, free too.
Jump to Top