User Controls

What bothers me the most about Peedy is that he disrespected Wren...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, and it happened again and again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    he's a mean oldje for sure, we supported him and showed nothing but support for his bar and in the end he will probably ruin it with his negative attitude just like this guy.

Bumping this thread cuz bradley is a faggot , wellhung is 10x the poster brad will ever be

Originally posted by Bradley I honestly never realized WellHung stop posting. Our community has not depreciated in the absence of "have you fucked a nigger?" "look at how big of a nigger i put in the toilet." "tara is much like a bathroom leftover." "The joy of nigger fuckerdom"

I mean is that really making our current community's situation worse to not have?

Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› he's 10x the poster you will ever be
    I am going to punch Fargo straight in his eye.
    Bradley Florida Man
    i hope he draws another picture of a sheep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's hard to understand how anyone can be cruel to MMQ.
    Not for the Native Americans, it's not
    Originally posted by Bradley i hope he draws another picture of a sheep.

that was a fucking legendary moment, kids a legend.. man .. kid.. I am pretty sure mmq is older than me but his childlike innocence shit eating grin makes it feel otherwise sometimes but his confident rugged masculine depresssive thousand yard also makes me respect him as my elder it's quite perplexing he truly fascinates and astounds
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's hard to understand how anyone can be cruel to MMQ.

I've thought about it. But even I just can't bring myself to it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's hard to understand how anyone can be cruel to MMQ.

I have , he's very HUMAN I think so being mean to him feels real its raw he isn't afraid to get in the mud and grab you by this penis and make you his witch and he can hold his own and when he says uncle! you know he gave it is all

a worthy foe and friend
Jump to Top