User Controls

Bug Fables. A video game review.

Bradley Black Hole
    So it came out for the amazon bullshit i have to use cuz i don't have a ps5 or a fatass tv to run darksouls games on.

u basically are 3 bugs, it sounds really weird but it plays like final fantasy with the zelda style puzzles. I think it might be 3 years old)

and u rotate between these bugs, I like it, each one has makes kinda skills. At first i was really irritated by it and the game doesn't tell you how to do shit (like most good jrpgs) but i decided to start it on hard mode (i do this a lot for video games, and get them like 3/4 done and get irritated and find a new game) and i got about 4 hours into it and I like it alot.

YOu gotta help this ant colony your part of and they don't have any armor, weapons, no shit like that, just final fantasy style itesm and a zelda like outline,

8/10. Very difficult, but after 20 hours i can see this combat system getting extremely repetitive with not much change.

The story isn't very good (Logical inconsistencies) but you're also a bug, a magic beatle and a little maggot worm holding a boomerang, so it is what it is.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    ur shud play frog fractions its a browser game. it just a simple lil math game, but its got some surprising depth and lore to it. you will enjoy. don't spoiler ur self tho.
Jump to Top