User Controls

It's gay af you can't resize an image for an avatar

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Like I'm supposed to go searching for an app to do it....
    Um microsoft paint nigga..
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um microsoft paint nigga..

Who tf is on a computer
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Who tf is on a computer

REAL men!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you PM it to me I'll resize and send it back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you PM it to me I'll resize and send it back

I would appreciate it hold on
    You really couldn't read the text? Someone sent it to me and said it reminded them of me but the picture is self explanatory ig. I appreciate you doing it. That's annoying.
    Well it makes it super long...which means when downsized it would be super thin ...I'll do it though and sent it to you for you to decide.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    d'awwww this brings back candy or lala having to post pics for polecat vibez as 'it is too complicated'
    Originally posted by mmQ d'awwww this brings back candy or lala having to post pics for polecat vibez as 'it is too complicated'

I asmiled my b hole inside out and then I got taken aback
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well it makes it super long…which means when downsized it would be super thin …I'll do it though and sent it to you for you to decide.

I think I'll keep the original even if you can't read it. It's sentimental. Thank you though.
    Originally posted by mmQ d'awwww this brings back candy or lala having to post pics for polecat vibez as 'it is too complicated'

What happened? You're talking about Candy's nudes or what?
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What happened? You're talking about Candy's nudes or what?

Candy's dudez
    frala Avant garde shartist
    It's gay af that y'all went through all this trouble and nobody can even read it

You can easily resize an image with - https://ezgif.com/resize (75x75 ratio)

Or you can just post a meme in a thread...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Like I'm supposed to go searching for an app to do it….

No app... online...

https://ezgif.com/
    Originally posted by frala It's gay af that y'all went through all this trouble and nobody can even read it

You can easily resize an image with - https://ezgif.com/resize (75x75 ratio)

Or you can just post a meme in a thread…

I know what it says. That's all that matters.

Jigaboo did it for me but how am I supposed to know of this site?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I know what it says. That's all that matters.

Jigaboo did it for me but how am I supposed to know of this site?

Google?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I remember when I wanted my avatar to be a giant white penis hitting candyrein in the cheek/lips/forehead, but make it like motion animation, and no one would help.
    Originally posted by Bradley I remember when I wanted my avatar to be a giant white penis hitting candyrein in the cheek/lips/forehead, but make it like motion animation, and no one would help.

God helps those who help themselves.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Google?

Google don't link to places like this anymore without a struggle. Try searching for this place and try getting it to show up.
Jump to Top