User Controls

I think I'm our only openly gay member.

Bradley Black Hole
    yeah we got polecat gettin his ricky dicky in the trailer

we got Scron/Ghost who is 100% NOT GAY but does suck off a tranny MEIKAI/HTS regularly

we got Jiggaboo Johnson and his boytoy, Vindicktive Vinny, going on seven years this September.

We got Wariat whose 1 scoop of peanut butter away from Buddy the Golden Retriever pummeling his butthole for the butter.
    Bradley Black Hole
    PReviously we had sophie who likes to dress up like a woman and meet men online "Just for fun"

i mean i can go on and on yall are some fags for real.
    Bradley Black Hole
    And we had Yggdrasil but he got aids and died, so he's out of our club.

THen we had that motherfucker that lived on a coffee plantation in panama, collected guns, looked like a fat mexican and would wear skirts and make up while he shot at targets with extremely expensive firearms, can't remember his name.

HE got aids and died too i suspect.
    You sure do focus a lot on homo stuff...you've said multiple times you were giving up the dick...and yet here we are...
    Bradley Black Hole
    FuckBiscuit was a huge fag too but he overdosed as well.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and panthrax who dates an old lady because when he tucks her into bed at night (no bullshit) he comes back on tinychat with his dick out and falls asleep naked whle camming with other men.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You sure do focus a lot on homo stuff…you've said multiple times you were giving up the dick…and yet here we are…

I'm sorry i don't want to have sex with you, grandfather.
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm sorry i don't want to have sex with you, grandfather.

Wow, Kafka...is that you?

Bradley Black Hole
    No, you don't try to have sex with young women.
    Originally posted by Bradley No, you don't try to have sex with young women.

? You think I pick old ones off the "hot stones" search or my trips to the Asian Spa?

Originally posted by Bradley THen we had that motherfucker that lived on a coffee plantation in panama, collected guns, looked like a fat mexican and would wear skirts and make up while he shot at targets with extremely expensive firearms, can't remember his name.

lavared ?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ? You think I pick old ones off the "hot stones" search or my trips to the Asian Spa?

I don't think you get laid in general.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lavared ?

Yes LavaRed, I want you to know you did really good in remembering this. Thank you.
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't think you get laid in general.

Yes LavaRed, I want you to know you did really good in remembering this. Thank you.

i saw her selfie and cant get her out of my head.
    Originally posted by Bradley And we had Yggdrasil but he got aids and died, so he's out of our club.

THen we had that motherfucker that lived on a coffee plantation in panama, collected guns, looked like a fat mexican and would wear skirts and make up while he shot at targets with extremely expensive firearms, can't remember his name.

LavaRed in Guatemala
    Iwish i was gay it seems like a lot more fun
    its still not too late
    Its a sunk cost at this point. its too much work. There are dudes where i was like “shit i wish i looked like him”. But ive never said to myself “i wonder what his cock tastes like?”. id have to sit thru HUNDREDS of drag queen story hours to force myself gay. If i was gonna fuck dudes i needed to kickstart that like 10 years ago. Now all there is for me is boring sex with women.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honestly not having to deal with women would be a huge upside but the actual nuts and bolts of gay sex are fucking disgusting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra the actual nuts and bolts of gay sex are fucking disgusting

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Hetero sex is disgusting too, especially things like leakage. Vaginas are big bloody messes too, always bleeding eveywhere. Women are mattress destroyers.
Jump to Top