User Controls

The horrifying results of defunding the police

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Can you summarize for those of us who can't watch videos with sound at work?
    defund + police = horrible
    Not for the criminals it's not...perspective...it's not just a fancy word.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    also for the criminals.

when crime rises, proceeds from criminal activities drops.

british economics
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can you summarize for those of us who can't watch videos with sound at work?

Will your boss yell at you?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny also for the criminals.

when crime rises, proceeds from criminal activities drops.

british economics

Tell that to Al Capone...
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Will your boss yell at you?

No, my boss is rarely here. It's just good business practice and setting an example to the underlings. If I tell those scumbags they aren't allowed radios or headphones at their work stations I comply with the same order...IT'S CALLED LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

You'll learn kid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tell that to Al Capone…

my point exactly.

had there been more than one al copones his wealth and income would be devided by by however many al capones there were.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny my point exactly.

had there been more than one al copones his wealth and income would be devided by by however many al capones there were.

Your point was destroyed...crime proceeds increased 7.8 BILLLION FOLD during prohibition...literally near EVERYONE was involved in it.

Stay in school kid.
    Kinda ironic with Obbe as a known radical left-wing kook posting a thread like this.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can you summarize for those of us who can't watch videos with sound at work?

Boils down to If we defund the police who will Richard Burnish 2 call to report crimes against humanity…
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Will your boss yell at you?

Actually unless you work from home, or alone in an empty building most of what’s posted here is NSFVAW

given the unemployment rate of most posters this kind of thing is not a frequent thought
    Originally posted by Haxxor Actually unless you work from home, or alone in an empty building most of what’s posted here is NSFVAW

True, but I'm kind of the IT guy (I do just about everything around here) on top of everything else so as long as it's not audible it's ok

ETA: the boss(owner) is about as computer savvy as Vinny is with how to operate a fridge.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your point was destroyed…crime proceeds increased 7.8 BILLLION FOLD during prohibition…literally near EVERYONE was involved in it.

Stay in school kid.

while profit per criminal drops 72%
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tell that to Al Capone…

AI Cabrone
    Bradley Black Hole
    I liked when they defunded the police in major cities because it allowed me to go to metropolitan walmarts and just walk out with backpacks full of shit and the security guard would say "Sir show your receipt" and I say "I'm scared sir" and just power walk away from them while they (pointlessly) stood there for an hourly wage guarding the place.

The police arne't gona come and if I go outside and they do anything to me I'm suing the important place they're "guarding," gonna get away with it, they'll be criminally charged, I"ll laugh, they won't work tomorrow (or for that store ever again) and I"mma show up and do the same shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am kikced out of two farm and fleets, a walmart, four liquor stores and a chinese buffet in wisconsin, like where they have a photo of me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but like i'll buy a cup of soup with a lid and shit and ask the people at the deli if they have a plastic spoon, while they're in the middle of something important to them, the guy will say "No we don't do that."

I say Okay drop the soup onto the floor infront of the deli and walk out.

could've been easier, now you can grab the mop and i'm going to the other supermarket.
    Originally posted by Bradley but like i'll buy a cup of soup with a lid and shit and ask the people at the deli if they have a plastic spoon, while they're in the middle of something important to them, the guy will say "No we don't do that."

I say Okay drop the soup onto the floor infront of the deli and walk out.

could've been easier, now you can grab the mop and i'm going to the other supermarket.

you are worse than child molestors
Jump to Top