User Controls

Pulling up to the strip wit dat nigga fona

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Man, fuck shit nigga know how it ie them niggas in tc own the internet, right? (I think) I don't know. But fuckin, I had my phone, and was chillin wit dat nigga fona, and fuckin I had this sick house beat on in the car, and the beat climaxxed right as we was pullin in the gentleman's club. And it hit like a fifteen bag of mdma, only without the heart palpitations (lol) you niggas neva gonna understand. Fuckin, it was like a school dance, only I went with another dude, and we weren't a vectored demographic, and we chilled with female company, copastetically. Fuckin, the club was clean, and there was only a few other guys. That apex though, two young guys out on a night on the town.

Freakin… I got some money now… I do miss chelle, all my other friends had kids, (or are in bat country)… The dudes to correspond with in prison… are in effin prison. I be bailin bundles of cash with this plasma game d'oh, and these enhancements on the machines are helping me fight atherosclerosis (allegedly) which… in all reality could be recycled…

Lotta other blessings.

I do miss chelle though… and that shit I said about andrew was hate about not being able to catch a ball… because… misery loves company…

Do I want a gun?

Yea

Do I want to hunt?

Yea

Do I want to hurt people?

No

Do I think guns are necessary?

Not really

Would I hunt critters with fona

Yea

Would I rather just let my woman cook?

Yea

Are Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold dead

Yes

Do I have actual hobbies?

No

Do I play runescape?

Yea

Fuckin… I just want some people though, you know what I'm sayin… to feel like I'm not a hikikomori

Do I miss hiki?

Yes

Do I want to hang out with hiki?
    No not really. Chillin int for everyone

Do I think he should have guns?
    There's not really a lot of hot hunting in indiana.

Is he a threat?

He's not not a threat…

What could I substitute with hunting? I don't know… not a lot to do except work and eat

Do I want to own a gun that bad?
    I just want to hunt

Do I think fona knows what he's doing?
    He's intuitive, but guns have a tricky way of having a mind of their own

How do you feel about overpopulation?
    It's competitive for equity

Do I want my dad's guns?
    No, they're his. Unless he let's me borrow one. That musket is nice, I would take that one though. But I couldn't be jostled though because I been tracking since I was a boy and you only get one shot with that. But I do want to eat.

And freakin I live in the city now so that's one less opportunity because you can smack em with your car and bag them

The only terrorist attack I could commit is shooting another man's deer.. freakin… how do you know who's is who's? Whoever land the deer live on. How you know? Records…( yes, you have to know where the deer lives)

What would I rather be doing?

Contemplating in my computer chair

There you have it. I'm thirty years old

I have friends, I miss them. And I do tend to finger point

Fona, I just never can discect his humor, so I finger point. Sure, maybe I got jealous of his estate and persona a few times. But I'm so alone, and just want to chill in a hot tub in the ocean and have recreation

End
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Fona could play with fireworks, and I could play the trombone🤷‍♂️
    you trying to go hunting dawg im on some two niggas go in the woods only one comes out type shit
    Originally posted by kick Fona could play with fireworks, and I could play the trombone🤷‍♂️

Fuckin…..create a pneumatic trombone that fires sharpened rebar spears
Jump to Top