User Controls

Doing my Pilgrimage to Colorado

Anyone live along I80 in NorCal or Nevada, US50 in Nevada or Utah, I70 in Utah and western Colorado, US50 in Colorado

If so I can make a pitstop and rotate my tires like NASCAR and we can drink pale ale wih me my in my van that or we.can have brunch at Panera Bread Company

I'm gonna drive sat and Sunday or Sunday and Monday
    Is your van converted for "van life"?...if so post pics
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My cousin lives in a fancy house up in the mountains somewhere. I'll get in touch and tell him to expect you and then I will get you the directions on a piece of paper. You'll probably see a moose and a bear cub and he'll make you a proper meal of mountain man foods such as elk and Campbell's thick and chunky.

He has a wife and 2 young children please show some respect and openly carry a Bible with you at all times to demonstrate your maturity and value. He may take you white water rafting as a bonus if you behave.
    lets 4 wheel the ol san luis
    write free candies on you're van.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked lets 4 wheel the ol san luis

Eee EEEE. SUP bromo want me to pick u up
    How long u goin for n when?
    I Wanna leave Martinez Saturday or Sunday, I think I can go south yonder to git u. Driving to Gunnison National Forest, head back Monday the 14th. Think u mighta had a bromo to stay with somewhere out dere

I don't have room to sleep two so can stop at hotel or Marathon-Man it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op definitely sounds non sketchy
    frala Avant garde shartist
    One of these days I just know you're gonna head South, Fievel.
    Which way is souf
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    east of the mrs sippy

where all the alliGAYtors are

ez
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Come crash at my place. I got 4 couches to sleep on.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I Wanna leave Martinez Saturday or Sunday, I think I can go south yonder to git u. Driving to Gunnison National Forest, head back Monday the 14th. Think u mighta had a bromo to stay with somewhere out dere

oh damn thats soon. My uncles in florissant, but i havent been out there yet.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Come crash at my place. I got 4 couches to sleep on.

and theyre all conveniently located in the front yard
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked oh damn thats soon. My uncles in florissant, but i havent been out there yet.

Heard

Originally posted by cigreting op definitely sounds non sketchy

So you got scared
    Driving got pretty chilled out once I got past Reno and on US50. UNFORTUNATELY I RAN OVER A JACKRABBIT, PROBABLY A COUPLE OF MICE OR RATS BUT I COULD NOT HEAR THEM EXPLODE under mY TIRES ON ACCOUNT OF HOW SMALL THEY ARE.

Slept at love's last night and chilled with the lot liserds a bit.

East of Ely near Humboldt National Forest , US6

A lot of stretches where you can see the road for probably 20 plus miles, muscle car or Corvette would be sick out here.

There's snow on dem

Whole lotta hills, twists, and passes, sure do want a a turbo diesel or at least an LS so I can keep Speed better

Also I got a frappuccino at mcdonald's, a big surprise, it sucks ass and it's already almost completely melted when I got it sickeningly sweet, but oh well what are you going to do you know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Long Drive
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I Wanna leave Martinez Saturday or Sunday, I think I can go south yonder to git u. Driving to Gunnison National Forest, head back Monday the 14th. Think u mighta had a bromo to stay with somewhere out dere

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/13/us/colorado-campsite-decomposed-bodies.html

Also bring a N95

https://data.coloradoan.com/fires/lowline/f7906b79-ec1c-4da6-a0b3-3899a15e8645/
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mashlehash Long Drive

leaving yourself wide open with that one
Jump to Top