User Controls

Should I get a Prius or a smart car

I'm gonna spend about 10 gwaps. The Prius gets more MPGs but the smart car can park in more spots which would be more cool to drive to The San Fran. I kind of lean towards the smart car because I had a bad experience trying to parallel park my van in Berkeley and got traumatized by it so I'm thinking of compensatinn for that with a hella short car

They both get a bad rap from tuffguys and either one is going to probably be in a few road rage incidents from gonts in muscle cars who I will cut off with my superior 3cylinder or hybrid powertrain but I digressed

Also some of my friends are freakishly tall and I don't know of they can fit in either car but I digressed

I would get one of the newer smart cars the turbocharged ones with DCT trans or the last gen prius cause I think the new one is too new and expensive for me according to my accountant and her case study

Also that particular smart car I can flat tow behind my van or when I one day upgrade to a Winnebago I don't think you can flat tow the preus also I literary drive alone not with a possee so I don't see the need for a backseat and more doors

Also thinking about buying it with a Montana LLC so I can put ZOKLET vanity plates on it and post a ton of pics to the point that it annoys the shit out of everyone without speedy parker having unwyred use his cop laptop to lookup my deets and dox my ass because he's scared
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I occasionally still see diesel VW rabbits.
    But anyways, you probably want a Prius if you are okay with the cost of batteries.
    I was gonna get a junker Prius cuz I only need 6 miles round trip to work.
    You like traveling lots.
    I heard vw was making a new lectrik hippy bus. Get that.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I occasionally still see diesel VW rabbits.
    But anyways, you probably want a Prius if you are okay with the cost of batteries.
    I was gonna get a junker Prius cuz I only need 6 miles round trip to work.
    You like traveling lots.
    I heard vw was making a new lectrik hippy bus. Get that.

That's whatsup yeah that's a nice short commute you could do a cheap plugin car or a bike/ebike even.

I don't want a plugin van cause then I gotta find somewhere to plug it in and sitting around waiting to charge sounds inconvenient when going long distance. Also EVs are usually more expensive than gas cars and new vans are already outta my budget, according to my accountant but I digress

I wanted to get a UAW American made.vehicle because it would be the right thing to do but they literally don't make turbocharged or hybrid subcompact cars here
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If someone gave OP a car he couldn't afford it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If someone gave OP a car he couldn't afford it.

Damn opay got roasted fuys! Someone fax him this thred asap
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for city driving a prius will do you fine I guess, would make sure you get hybrid instead of pure electric though

a smart car is probably the gayest thing you can drive though. it's not even big enough for gay sex, one of you needs to be outside the car
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra for city driving a prius will do you fine I guess, would make sure you get hybrid instead of pure electric though

a smart car is probably the gayest thing you can drive though. it's not even big enough for gay sex, one of you needs to be outside the car

How is it gay when it's turbo charged and you can park it easily in San Fran
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 How is it gay when it's turbo charged and you can park it easily in San Fran

that just means you can be gay faster and more conveniently
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    neither but if you have to buy the toyota

your much better off with a gasoline car electric are shit and worse for the environment anyway

big media is a lie with all thus electric bullshit and global warming shit
    Originally posted by aldra for city driving a prius will do you fine I guess, would make sure you get hybrid instead of pure electric though

incorrect

I'm no expert on electric cars...but I seem to recall reading the batteries in Prius is good for 100k, then you have to change it out...and that was $5000k or so to do.

So don't buy one that has 90k on it nigga.
    electric + diesel generator.
    Smart cars are for people with a death wish.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Smart cars are for people with a death wish.

It's a tight little package that parks good
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Smart cars are for people with a death wish.

I knew a guy in Florida who has one. He asked me if I wanted to take it for a spin, so I said sure WTF. I turned on to FL St Rt 52 and it was about a mile before I could turn around and head back. That was about a mile too long for me. It felt like a trike could have killed me in that thing. The only new car I've driven that was a bigger piece of unsafe shit was a 1985ish Yugo I test drove in Dallas. Yeah a Yugo in Dallas, talk about a death ride.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 It's a tight little package that parks good

Sounds like YOR MOM

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm going to do my standard and give you a stupid unhelpful answer and suggest you purchase a Chevrolet Huff so you can say "I'm offended, and leaving in a Huff."
Jump to Top