User Controls

Canadians shocked by Trudeau divorce

Donald Trump Black Hole

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the separation from his wife of 18 years Tuesday, shocking millions of Canadians who reportedly had no clue the effeminate leader had been married this whole time, least of all to a woman.

"Oh wow, he was married?" said normal Canadian woman Jill Thorleaf. "That's nice. Wait – to a woman? Really?? Huh. Wow. I had no idea. Good for him."

In a brief statement, Trudeau called for privacy. "Please stop asking if Sophie was really a woman," said a tearful Trudeau.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/trudeaus-divorce-leaves-nation-in-shock-that-he-was-married-to-a-woman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    shocked and mocked.
    i guess i know why

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Now him, Barrack, and Michael can finally be together.
    I want to learn French and move to Quebec but idk if they will do me a visa. Also for all I heard about the border crossing no one ripped the car apart like animals, the Canadian border was a sexy frenchy she had authority but didn't misuse it because she was secure in herself and it was easy, going back to the us it was slow as shit and they busted are balls a bit more and some french dickhead tried to talk shit to me for pulling off and using their bathroom while waiting in line with a full bladder but I digressed, but nothing wrong with getting my tite sack squeezed a little bit

Either that or do Spanish and go down to Baja like I talked about with Enrique this afternoon at Panera Bread
Jump to Top