Donald Trump Black Hole
    jerryb African Astronaut
    lol That was fucking awesome.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Just like the good ol days. 10/10
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Fucking lol!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    My go to gas and smokes store owned by this Indian guy, he's a real friendly guy. One day I noticed he had new security doors installed, somebody busted in and stole some shit. He told me if he ever finds them he going to kill them. lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL I saw that earlier, sounds like a kendo stick or something
    I think this guy took lessons from TheDarkRodent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That was here in Los Angeles. The clerk with the stick will almost definitely be prosecuted by our DA George Gascon.

The thief will probably sue the store and win, and the store will in turn fire the clerk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked That was here in Los Angeles. The clerk with the stick will almost definitely be prosecuted by our DA George Gascon.

The thief will probably sue the store and win, and the store will in turn fire the clerk.

Welcome to Clown World, a world run by real-life clowns.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by β €β €β €β €β €β € I think this guy took lessons from TheDarkRodent.

Actually he studied Kane Fu under me. Not my top study but, he scored high on effort and effectiveness.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Actually he studied Kane Fu under me. Not my top study but, he scored high on effort and effectiveness.

It's all in the wrists, eh?
    It comes from the soles of the feet. If you'd like to more I can arrange lessons for a fee.
    every White "american" men who watched this and feel good about it should hang their heads in shame.

theyre so gutless to do any shit about these noggers that it took some diversity and equally melanized men to put these nignogs in their place.

odin be ashamed of you all.
    come do this in big cities yall
    In Canada, they'd hold the door open for you and wish you a g'day, eh?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny every White "american" men who watched this and feel good about it should hang their heads in shame.

theyre so gutless to do any shit about these noggers that it took some diversity and equally melanized men to put these nignogs in their place.

We do that shit to you in the deep woods, middle of the desert, in the swamp...

Where there are no cameras...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker We do that shit to you in the deep woods, middle of the desert, in the swamp…

Where there are no cameras…

Any pointed white hats involved? Maybe some deer and antelope heads?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny every White "american" men who watched this and feel good about it should hang their heads in shame.

fr fr

but they are *not* equally melanized, my (austro)nesian. i can tell because i find them commensurately less hot. plus like those sikh guys are obviously way more light skin.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker We do that shit to you in the deep woods, middle of the desert, in the swamp…

Where there are no cameras…

of course you would.

the last time you're infront of camera they were very unkind to you.

made you look very unflattery.

Originally posted by Meikai fr fr

but they are *not* equally melanized, my (austro)nesian. i can tell because i find them commensurately less hot. plus like those sikh guys are obviously way more light skin.

they are actually the descendents of alexanders legion who interbreded with the dalit they encountered during their trip to india.

theyre warrior classed people.
Jump to Top