User Controls

Poll: You like being white?

Are you proud to be white? (White defined as; European Heritage, not a nigger)

Bradley Black Hole
    A lot of pepole are ashamed to say

ya I am a white person and I really appreciate teh tens of thousands of years of successive breeding of our best to create us.

no i am not white/.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm "very proud of white people" anyway. That is a slight, but nonetheless very important distinction. Deriving any kind of personal pride for accomplishments you had nothing to do with would be absolutely pathetic, so no, I'm not proud to be white. That said, there is a kind of tribal prestige aspect to it, I guess, but ultimately this is pretty much the same situation as a rich kid in grade school bragging about being rich. Like... yeah, good job being born to a wealthy family and all, but uhhhh... you're 11. You've never worked a day in your goddamn life.

Maybe your dad makes more than my dad (mine is a SDE and yours is... what, again? a plumber? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.), but neither of us are either of them, so who exactly cares? This isn't about you being proud of how much your father makes; not really. It's about you feeling small and needing to assert some kind of superiority. What triggered this catastrophic little collapse of your self esteem? Did someone tell you that they were going to make fun of you for being a loser, but couldn't bring themselves to pick on someone so retarded they'd be proud of themselves for their parents' wealth? Someone give you a wedgie during recess? smh

Same shit with white pride: it's always some strung out loser who struggles to invent a reason to get out of bed in the morning, bragging about inventing the lightbulb.
    i'm proud to be Warm White.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    In a proud white man just as there are proud black people next door
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm "very proud of white people" anyway. That is a slight, but nonetheless very important distinction. Deriving any kind of personal pride for accomplishments you had nothing to do with would be absolutely pathetic, so no, I'm not proud to be white. That said, there is a kind of tribal prestige aspect to it, I guess, but ultimately this is pretty much the same situation as a rich kid in grade school bragging about being rich. Like… yeah, good job being born to a wealthy family and all, but uhhhh… you're 11. You've never worked a day in your goddamn life.

Maybe your dad makes more than my dad (mine is a SDE and yours is… what, again? a plumber? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.), but neither of us are either of them, so who exactly cares? This isn't about you being proud of how much your father makes; not really. It's about you feeling small and needing to assert some kind of superiority. What triggered this catastrophic little collapse of your self esteem? Did someone tell you that they were going to make fun of you for being a loser, but couldn't bring themselves to pick on someone so retarded they'd be proud of themselves for their parents' wealth? Someone give you a wedgie during recess? smh

Same shit with white pride: it's always some strung out loser who struggles to invent a reason to get out of bed in the morning, bragging about inventing the lightbulb.

I think lately there's not as much global prestige if you're talking about sex tourism. At least not American whiteys.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator In a proud white man just as there are proud black people next door

I don't believe anyone is actually proud to be black or gay or any of those other things we are supposed to "celebrate".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not proud of anything that I haven't personally worked to achieve.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't believe anyone is actually proud to be black or gay or any of those other things we are supposed to "celebrate".

I don't know, man. I can't see how else to describe this...

There is literally no one in this image who is feeling a level of embarrassment that I would consider appropriate and non-sinful.

... kinda thing, other than to say they're "people deeply engaged with Pride". Which, to be very clear, I mean purely in the "one of the seven deadly sins" sense. Gay Pride is actually a twofer on deadly sins, I guess: "Lust Pride". Why limit yourself to only ever being horny or a shameless douchebag when you could instead be a shameless douchebag about the things that make you horny?

Like... on the real, ladies? This is the ideal sinful Man:

You may not like it, but this is what peak sinner performance looks like.

Folks like me can only dream of being this efficient at sin (partly because I'm personally more engaged with sloth - sloth is a helluva drug).
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Folks like me can only dream of being this efficient at sin (partly because I'm personally more engaged with sloth - sloth is a helluva drug).

The problem with you is that even though you don't fit into white western normality quite right, you haven't started hating and resenting that normality and letting that hatred and resentment dictate your life and motivate all your actions. For these people being degenerate brings them religious pleasure, it's a fuck you to the normality that is oppressing them *somehow*. They're motivated by hatred for normal white people (a group that barely even exists), and have learned that being as offensive as possible to the people they hate gives their miserable and sterile lives meaning.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Am i GLAD im white? Yes. Am i PROUD? I mean i guess only as much as youd have “pride” in the accomplishments of your favorite sports team as a fat unathletic lump.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Am i GLAD im white? Yes. Am i PROUD? I mean i guess only as much as youd have “pride” in the accomplishments of your favorite sports team as a fat unathletic lump.

That's a really good comparison.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 That's a really good comparison.

Except that when it comes to race your skin is your uniform and you are going to be playing in every match as part of that sports team forever.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Except that when it comes to race your skin is your uniform and you are going to be playing in every match as part of that sports team forever.

in the mother of all battles, your skin is your uniform
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Except that when it comes to race your skin is your uniform and you are going to be playing in every match as part of that sports team forever.

That's the thing. We aren't really in their game.

Most of the "accomplishments" of white men weren't for my benefit for one thing. Nor do I benefit from their position. Maybe as a white American sex tourist or something but I think that's quickly slipping too as America becomes less important and less dominant.

There are some white people I want to see doing well in the future, others not doing at all.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 That's the thing. We aren't really in their game.

Most of the "accomplishments" of white men weren't for my benefit for one thing. Nor do I benefit from their position. Maybe as a white American sex tourist or something but I think that's quickly slipping too as America becomes less important and less dominant.

There are some white people I want to see doing well in the future, others not doing at all.

But every race can say this. I think you just have an unrealistic idea about what race is.

Perhaps it's beneficial to think about being of another race. If you were jedi how would you feel? If you were black how would you feel?

I remember playing with my zogulus rift one time and I realised my character was black. Weird sensation moving your hands and looking at them and them being a different colour.
    No,

Proud/Pride is about the self...things you have achieved or contributed to in some significant way.

You can't be proud of some one elses achievement that you didn't have any influence on.

Being born white isn't a significant contribution to the history and achievements of the white race as a whole so saying you are "proud" of it is retarded.

Being born white is also something YOU had no control over...so again, it's not any kind of achievement.

Proud/pride of something you have no influence on or control over is cuckery announced.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The problem with you is that even though you don't fit into white western normality quite right, you haven't started hating and resenting that normality and letting that hatred and resentment dictate your life and motivate all your actions. For these people being degenerate brings them religious pleasure, it's a fuck you to the normality that is oppressing them *somehow*. They're motivated by hatred for normal white people (a group that barely even exists), and have learned that being as offensive as possible to the people they hate gives their miserable and sterile lives meaning.

This is worded in an especially brutal way which might hinder its accuracy, but at the same time this is more or less the same conclusion I've reached. I'm weird and okay with being weird, but understand the concepts of "normalcy" or "normal social behavior" to exist for the comfort of the majority of people and believe that to be a noble goal, whereas many individuals (with similarities to me in a lot of ways) believe that society is evil for not doing everything in its power for the comfort of every disparate minority group, comfort of the majority be damned. (First and foremost, whichever disparate minority groups they personally are a part of. Of course. Obviously.)

I'm not sure about the "religious pleasure" aspect, although I'd fully agree that modern progressive politics is secular religion. I just don't think pleasure is a goal of that religious experience, so much as absolution through suffering. Very Christian, in that sense.
Jump to Top