User Controls

Getting tattoos done, on my nipples

, of nipples. As an older man who hasn't had any ink done on his temple, I've become aware that my canvas is empty and it says a lot about me. Might get some sleeves done of sleeves too and get it inked in

I need tattoo therapy if you KWIM
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'd be willing to do tear drops and triangles as well as Kermit the frog taking a shit while reading the newspaper.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wish I hadn't seen that
    Originally posted by aldra wish I hadn't seen that

Then my work ITT is done.

/unsub
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

itsallgaygaygaygaygaywithme
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny itsallgaygaygaygaygaywithme

*Gestures toward your avatar*
    I've never seen the purpose in a grown man (or an ungrown one) getting a tattoo...it's all very "look at me! look at me!"

If you want to remember your mom just take a fucking photo of her.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've never seen the purpose in a grown man (or an ungrown one) getting a tattoo…it's all very "look at me! look at me!"

What if it's a tattoo inside your b-hole that nobody ever sees except for your most trusted peoples?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've never seen the purpose in a grown man (or an ungrown one) getting a tattoo…it's all very "look at me! look at me!"

are you scared ot lil itty bitty needle ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you scared ot lil itty bitty needle ?

lol, I've had more pricks inside me than you've had un-refrigerated dinners.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

I just realized you said you've never seen the purpose in a person getting a tattoo and then immediately said a purpose of getting a tattoo. You're silly!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lol, I've had more pricks inside me than you've had un-refrigerated dinners.

catholic boys school huh
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

😆 I saw this on Twitter and lol’d
    Bradley Black Hole
    I just want to tell everybody that this threat is maybe consider getting Mr peanut drinking a beer throwing up my gang signs with my nipple as his dick on my chest and my friend said don't ruin a good thing you got a theme going with your Odin tattoos but I said f*** it bro I want to f****** river that f****** gang the f****** have Mr peanut filling up the s*** with a f****** nipple for a dick you know what I mean. I can't get f****** out of that mind
    Get a tattoo of a Mr. Peanut tattooed on a nipple put on your forehead. I mean it wouldn't be any dumber than most of the choices you make.
    Originally posted by mmQ I just realized you said you've never seen the purpose in a person getting a tattoo and then immediately said a purpose of getting a tattoo. You're silly!

Well the point was getting a tattoo "to remember someone" isn't really a reasonable response/purpose...if you can't remember someone without inking your body they weren't very important in the first place!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well the point was getting a tattoo "to remember someone" isn't really a reasonable response/purpose…if you can't remember someone without inking your body they weren't very important in the first place!

Would you say the same about cemeteries and tombstones?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well the point was getting a tattoo "to remember someone" isn't really a reasonable response/purpose…if you can't remember someone without inking your body they weren't very important in the first place!

That is just one of millions of reasons a random person might have for a tattoo. It would seem your imagination is limited to just that one.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is just one of millions of reasons a random person might have for a tattoo. It would seem your imagination is limited to just that one.

That's an obvious one...the million other reasons are equally lame. Feel free to come up with a lame example of your choosing.

Gang affiliation? Grow up kid
    Memorial to a dead friend? plant a fucking tree
    etc
Jump to Top