User Controls

Anyone interested in playing Dominos, Connect 4, Spades, Hearts, Cribbage or Yatzee?

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm interested in playing online with other members of our community, if you share this interest, post here and I will upload a link and we can play these types of games.

We need 4 for spades and hearts but two for everything else.

Let me know.

I will gamble 1$ on each game if you'd like Cash.App or Zelle, just to make things more fun. (limit 10$ total)
    I would but I can't at work...but letting you know I would otherwise.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Should do it through. Bbs store forward there's enough out there and community servers fuck relying on these gay nigger sites fr
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› Should do it through. Bbs store forward there's enough out there and community servers fuck relying on these gay nigger sites fr

I see you are speaking english but doing so incorrectly, kinda weird because you read so much and speak english as a first language, but please when replying to my threads in the future, please try to make sense (perhaps reread what you've written?) and make others able to comprehend what the fuck you're saying.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I would but I can't at work…but letting you know I would otherwise.

Understandable I wouldn't gamble at work either.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't believe I lost my fucking job cuz I left my wallet at work.
    Originally posted by Bradley I can't believe I lost my fucking job cuz I left my wallet at work.

My wallet is written down on a sign in a Minecraft world protected by strong encryption to access on an airgap machine in a Faraday cage
    Originally posted by Bradley I can't believe I lost my fucking job cuz I left my wallet at work.

What??
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What??

Look in reinvent yourself section.

https://niggasin.space/thread/82770
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I see you are speaking english but doing so incorrectly, kinda weird because you read so much and speak english as a first language, but please when replying to my threads in the future, please try to make sense (perhaps reread what you've written?) and make others able to comprehend what the fuck you're saying.

what

just cuz u dumb dont make everyone stupid like u cuz its the easy path.
    BBS < play card here not site
    faster bigger bettter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What??

he skitzo!

anyways

im trying to play seome free parking. Folks????
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› My wallet is written down on a sign in a Minecraft world protected by strong encryption to access on an airgap machine in a Faraday cage

cool i can log into runescape too and see my bajillions, but i kinda grew up unlike some folks
    Bradley Black Hole
    bump
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

You lost your job because you are a liar.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am a criminal and this is how we do.

so I beat a bunch of people at dominoes yesterday, they play some weird ass shit called koopa key but as soon as i saw you get points if you go out first I just started counting them. They use Double 9 dominoes so there's a lot more of them but within about 3 games (They make everyone put a dollar on the table to play 4 people, first one to 3 wins)

nigga im running this shit after about 2-3 games I just start whipping these third world brained fucks, I completely stopped speaking spanish, so here's some guy that doesn't really speak actual spanish lol who just learned a game, called himself Senor Dominologist said Zoe Me (haitian for Bone/Our People and English for me") while pointing at the open chair and lost two games, then won 4 and everyone got kinda tired of playing and hearing me slap them motherf8ckers to lock dude out at the 6s again.

or 9s or w/e they don't count the points like white people/american blacks in prison usually do and there's no score keeping, just go out first and lock that person out

easy.

and when we were done playing I took my 15$ in singles or w/e it was and bought some beer and cigrettes and I pray to god I get to do it next weekend when they all hang out

But I am also from the Northern European part of the world ethnically and they are from Haiti so, I think it was kinda obvious I was gonna win. When I was losing everyone was laughing and talking to each other about people and gossip and regular conversation smiling and shit and when I won so many times they kinda looked bored and tired
    u
    I was thinking like HAHA YA I DID THAT in my head when the lady said she was done after this game. LOL!

BradleyB from the School of Dominology.

i think all those games are free on teh microsoft store

hardwood backgammon anyone?????

Jump to Top