User Controls

The Klitschko's (with political context)

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I was just watching this fight with Wladimir Klitschko and Povetkin (Russian). Wladimir Klitschko was a pussy....that spelled his name really stupid and they let him get away with anything.

He got the shit beat out of him a couple of times earlier in his career and he started being really careful about using his right hand and exposing himself too much. And they let him get away with anything. Most of his fights were jab jab hug, break, jab jab jab hug break...

I think it was all political. And now Usyk is the same. There's nothing remarkable about his career other than he was just handed title shots and managed not to get knocked out. Anthony Joshua threw a tantrum and hinted at this, but it's his fault for not knocking Usyk out. Vitali Klitschko was actually pretty tough at least (he was never embarrassed the way his brother was so often). But the Klitscko's and now Usyk was/is just PR for Judeo-nazi Ukraine.

Tyson Fury wanted a half billion to fight Usyk because he knew there was real money behind it and he correctly stated that Usyk is a nobody.

Anthony Joshua pointed out he only had like 5 professional heavyweight fights when he was given a title shot.

They made Vitali Klitschko mayor of Kiev. I think if they made him President instead of the jedi dwarf more American neo-nazis would have fallen for the Azov meme.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    There was also the story about Ukrainian fencer. She was disqualified for not shaking hands with the Russian but they changed the rules but guaranteed her a spot in the Olympics. Just give her the Klitschko/Usyk treatment and give this dumb cunt the gold medal.
Jump to Top