User Controls

cat shit

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

New box
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I really appreciate how infrequently you post these days, Fona. Please keep up the good work. 👍⚘️
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you should emulate his ass mat
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT you should emulate his ass mat

You would miss me too much, Pole.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    This the best litterbox I've found. Simple to clean...

https://www.amazon.com/Omega-Paw-Clean-Litter-Brown/dp/B01N4KIKOM/ref=asc_df_B01N4KIKOM/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198060065450&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17304043425425569746&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030354&hvtargid=pla-372464797576&psc=1
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker This the best litterbox I've found. Simple to clean…

https://www.amazon.com/Omega-Paw-Clean-Litter-Brown/dp/B01N4KIKOM/ref=asc_df_B01N4KIKOM/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198060065450&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17304043425425569746&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030354&hvtargid=pla-372464797576&psc=1

That is the one I just threw away.
    Rolling it to clean it was more of a pain in my ass than anything. It just got shit all over the inside and then the grate peice would come out of its slot.
    After a couple years the plastic started to crack where the clips hold it together.
    I've had 2 of them for 5 years and have had no such issues.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I've had 2 of them for 5 years and have had no such issues.
    How many cats do you have?
    Post pics.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How many cats do you have?
    Post pics.

I had 4 one died about 2 months ago. Pics? Maybe later if I can motivate myself to find them.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I had 4 one died about 2 months ago. Pics? Maybe later if I can motivate myself to find them.

Hey, aren't you that cool guy who owns a bar in the desert?
    I don't drink but if I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll buy a glass of free water to support local.
    We don't serve free water unless you order foid
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just use a big plastic tub, seems weird to complicate it
    holysheit.

the amount of people who have cats is
Jump to Top