User Controls

I really don't like Glocks

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I mean they're cool because you can do a lot to them and there's a lot of shit for them.

But the concept of this plastic gun, that they will make some minor (usually aesthetic) upgrade to every 4 years to make the old ones feel obsolete seems so....American.

And people say they hold up so much better than anything else but who tf has or would carry around a first generation Glock? But something like cz from the 80's I would expect to pretty much be working fine. I'm sure there would be a loss of accuracy from a lot of rounds (it's not meant for precision anyway) and maybe needs the springs replaced but who would take O-doggs Glock over a steel framed gun the same age? I wouldn't really want a Beretta or anything with an aluminum frame either though.

Police in some countries still use Soviet handguns.

What are your thoughts?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    glock.

for those who dont like having a cock.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny glock.

for those who dont like having a cock.

Is that a joke about it not having a manual safety? A lot of guns are made like that now. Some with no safety at all. And you could carry them your whole life and probably never shoot your dick off. It's not that easy.
    I would be more concerned about that with a gun that had a hammer that's always cocked.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Is that a joke about it not having a manual safety? A lot of guns are made like that now. Some with no safety at all. And you could carry them your whole life and probably never shoot your dick off. It's not that easy.

no.

glocks dont have cocks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    recently found out that Brazilian police converted WWII mausers to full auto and used them as smgs, they look cool as fuck

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/brazilian-pasam-machine-pistol/

probably not all that practical though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra recently found out that Brazilian police converted WWII mausers to full auto and used them as smgs, they look cool as fuck

If they ever make another W&C....and NIS forums ever have mods you should be the mod.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra recently found out that Brazilian police converted WWII mausers to full auto and used them as smgs, they look cool as fuck

Ian
    Speaking of plastic I was looking at videos of modern Russian handguns. The Vektor 9x21 is cool but it's supposed to have a plastic and metal frame whatever that means. If it mostly plastic I would imagine the recoil is pretty bad compared to other stuff. The barrel looks shortish too. It's shaped like a plasticized Makarov but has a staggered magazine.

The Makarov is kind of cool too for what it was made to do.

did they get all those mausers from nazis that escaped germany ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did they get all those mausers from nazis that escaped germany ?

No, they got them from the NAZIs that were hung at Nuremberg.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No, they got them from the NAZIs that were hung at Nuremberg.

i c you have a strong dislike for Nazis.

is there something to do with your herritage.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Extremely over priced, they last time i checked pretty much require you to do any upgrades from the base factory gun by going through them (i'm sure with 3d printers and capitalist competition this has changed) but it's like 100 for a red dot, 80 for 2 magazines, oh u need a grip so ur fuckin a cool guy when ur grippin, don't use that holster, Glock holsters are better

Smith and Wesson be like "it's your gun, buy accessorie sfrom whoever you want, use the chinese clips that jam after six months of sitting, fuck it, you're the one with the gun."

most middle range firearm manufacturers have this attitude ^

Glock expects you kinda like BMW where u gotta go to a bmw dealer cuz thry make the shit so specific that you can't just cross weapon upgrades like ur playing resident evil on the second level and i don't like that

also it's a status symbol to have a gen 5.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i mean i want one of course but i'm not spending 800$ on something you can get competitively made by another company for half the price
    Originally posted by Bradley Extremely over priced, they last time i checked pretty much require you to do any upgrades from the base factory gun by going through them (i'm sure with 3d printers and capitalist competition this has changed) but it's like 100 for a red dot, 80 for 2 magazines, oh u need a grip so ur fuckin a cool guy when ur grippin, don't use that holster, Glock holsters are better

Smith and Wesson be like "it's your gun, buy accessorie sfrom whoever you want, use the chinese clips that jam after six months of sitting, fuck it, you're the one with the gun."

most middle range firearm manufacturers have this attitude ^

Glock expects you kinda like BMW where u gotta go to a bmw dealer cuz thry make the shit so specific that you can't just cross weapon upgrades like ur playing resident evil on the second level and i don't like that

also it's a status symbol to have a gen 5.

I'm not a Glock fan boy and don't own one but you are stupid. A Glock 19 can be had fir about $600. An S&W M&P shield is around $460(9mm).

As to sub $100 red dot good luck with your etsy accessories.

You can buy 33 round mags for less than 12 bucks. (UTG makes very durable mags).

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/parts-and-accessories/parts-by-gun-model/glock/19/

I doubt you have bought a fire arm accessory in the last 10 years let alone a firearm.

How many rounds of ammo do you have right now? Have many pistols? Rifles? Shotguns? How much glass do you own? How often do you practice?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm sorry sir I don't answer questions from the ATF or faggot ass old man who sound like them asking me dumbass shit.

i have a small dull pocket knife i normally only use to cut myself when I think about how great you are speedy parker and how I could never dream of having a mushroom nose, beating people with a cane while masturbating to Donald Trump, or buying some shit hole bar he's gonna renovate and have his immediate family sell at a loss when he dies from a diet high in protein, grease, salt, and being a huge faggot.
    Bradley Black Hole
    also fucknose, please remember I'm an untrained white american male in his early 30s with no real military or firearms knowledge aside from what I read, watch, and try out for myself to see what I like.

also i can't believe the MP is 600, they were a lot cheaper a couple years ago
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I'm not a Glock fan boy and don't own one but you are stupid. A Glock 19 can be had fir about $600. An S&W M&P shield is around $460(9mm).

As to sub $100 red dot good luck with your etsy accessories.

You can buy 33 round mags for less than 12 bucks. (UTG makes very durable mags).

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/parts-and-accessories/parts-by-gun-model/glock/19/

I doubt you have bought a fire arm accessory in the last 10 years let alone a firearm.

How many rounds of ammo do you have right now? Have many pistols? Rifles? Shotguns? How much glass do you own? How often do you practice?

i'll pm u
    Please don't
    Bradley Black Hole
    they want 149$ for 2,000 rounds of .22LR now a days, that's some fucked up shit, how are kids supposed to shoot squirrels, garbage cans, bottles like fun stuff

also you asked me how much glass I own, my pellet rifle has an okay (if its plastic it's not a good scope/gun part) scope and no iron sights (which I didn't realize when I bought it or I wouldn't have, i thought I could just unscrew it and have iron sights but who did i get it from it was ordered from walmart.com I wanna say ruger made the pellet rifle, it was crossman crossman made my pellet rifle, bro this shit goes through wooden fences in back yards and if I shoot a squirrel in the chest I ruin it kinda lol

out of that I only fire the high velocity pellets (because I can get them for free int he little circle) and that gives me a lot of fun, i don't like the 600-800FPS pellet rifles.

I got this huge ass dildo for sale that's right your size too if you're interested, if you can sit on the whole thing you can just stand back up and leave with your faggot ass gift.

I'm also extremely against using weapons as like clubs tho I do dispatch periodically small game by just smashing it in the face with the butt.

The .22LR leaves the rifle barrel at like 1400, so when I heard that this .177 grain pellet + an internal spring cocked with a break barrel, you know me i had to get it bro 220$ bucks for something cool as fuck like that.

My one friend shot his girlfriend and it entered her leg and he had to use a tweezer + (meth probably, pretty sure they were arguing the day before about all the drugs and video games and weapons he buys instead of like a new car for her lol

so it's not that strong against a real person, but I also got people up north who shoot deer in the ear with a .22 at 60 yards rarely fucking it up or damaging any meat. I mean you just gotta be good at what u wanna be good at.
Jump to Top