User Controls

Splooshambo II: The Gruesome Twosome's Tardout Hangout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4SKRuiXP1M&feature=youtu.be

If you want to go straight to apex tribal dogtism skip to ~ 12:10 we do an IQ57

Tracklist:
    1. Mirror evolution experiments
    2. Too much paranoias cover
    3. To go where the koffgels are
    4. Lucid dreaming in television static
    5. MAOI hell
    6. What the fuck am I doing to my brain and body
    7. What the fuck am I doing to my brain and body (Mongolvoid edition)

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-03-06T22:24:16.181812+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    gay boyz
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I work for a major record label, we'd like to sign you guys up. Are you free on thursday?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They hid it in the vent shaft!

More enjoyable than mainstream
    Can I come over to ur housr
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    epic winning, that was actually a good video
    Yeah
    man im jelly i wish i had a friend to jam out with, like i jam with this guy in the next building and a guy i used to work with at hoboken pie and they were both in some what proserpous bands. One dude used to tour with screeching weasel, and the other guy used to tour with hemdale

, but they are older than me and extremely serious, and after a couple drinks they start ranting about how i'm fucking up and fuck to many slampigs and I'm down for listening to peoples advice but why when we are having brews and chilling?

like my one friend from hoboken pie awhile back we were jamming out at his RV he's 43 years old and is cool most of the time and is a good looking dude, but out of nowhere he will get really serious, he was eating a bowl of cereal and pointed his spoon at me with milk dribbling down his beard, telling me I'm fucking up my life and body, despite him being 43 and basically being homeless and working at a pizza shop with me when he used to pollute his body with drugs and alcohol for years. He looked like he was about to cry
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Can I come over to ur housr

yes but you have to pretend you're a nice respectable person for my parents and not talk about meff when they're around
    Originally posted by puffy butts yes but you have to pretend you're a nice respectable person for my parents and not talk about meff when they're around

scrawny isn't stupid, give him some more credit than that. Even though i know you're kinda joking but still..
    i had to cut off shamby a few times from talking about benzedrex in front of my dad. his parents are completely apathetic to his drug use so he's not used to having to enhancement himself about it but my parents liked him.
    Originally posted by puffy butts yes but you have to pretend you're a nice respectable person for my parents and not talk about meff when they're around

Nobody IRl has any idea i do tech and tendies. I put on a mask of sanity but sometimes it slips around people and it really freaks them out.

Originally posted by puffy butts i had to cut off shamby a few times from talking about benzedrex in front of my dad. his parents are completely apathetic to his drug use so he's not used to having to enhancement himself about it but my parents liked him.

lol I just lie to most people and say I only drink and smoke, thats it, i don't like weed I have asthma.
    *ah heh ah heh a cough* it hurts my wittle wungs!

nah but seriously if i did have such shitty lungs i'd be one ciggie smoking fool
    i do and i do.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "by the way, did you see my stage presence?"
    "stage presence?"
    "like jumping around and shit"
    "yeah, it was good"

God damn, you guys need a show or something
    since we brightened up 15 min of ur day can you merge the duplicate thread. irl meetups are too good for shitposting imperfections.
    "haha lanny doesn't even know how to merge a thread"

what is the name of this kind of psychological manipulation tactic?

what is the name of the psychological manipulation tactic where i meta it and point out my manipulation is manipulation to make it more effective?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's called making me not want to do what you just said
    Originally posted by Lanny It's called making me not want to do what you just said

"lol you don't even know what it's called"

it was altruistic, i decided the banner was enough and i wouldn't outright try to make you my bitch without consent anymore.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't get it
Jump to Top