User Controls

Let's have an uncomfortable conversation about a prior user that I discovered...

Bradley Black Hole
    ArmsMerchant was the proven Zodiac Killer.

On Zoklet in 2010 we managed to piece together his entire navy military career, and how it overlapped 100% with the Zodiac Killers striking. So when we thinking well why did the zodiac killer stop?

He got a purple heart for suffering some form of damage (HIPA No say but awards are public)

and he a wounded navy veteran of 28 years or some shit, he stops his killing spree/messages/scary larry shit he went to Alaska and began selling knives at gun shows and probably meth and he claimed he lived in a shack with electricity, 1 cat, and a small heater and he would go to the library.

he began aging hard and then died and that's why he doesn't post here and he's the zodiac killer, he got some chemicals from me in 2010 when someone told me this funny ass bullshit and I looked up his name and sure as shit, they were right

then they posted about it, and i think that's when he became armsmerchant because he was greyfox before or some shit and hey

if you're still reading this, do any of u remember the user BITCH TITZ from zoklet not DH, I've always wondered what happened to him as well as

MUFFINS
    PROOTS/FOURNARIDIS
    komokazi
    §m£ÂgØL
    panthrax
    greyfox
    average jane
    litemex
    tortilla
    kipohippo/§m£ÂgØL/juan

i don't worry about bill Bill Krozbyby, sploo, viper,

and i especially hate paul wozny and hope he dies soon, I also hate riptotse with my entire heart because he is a fucking snitch

i'mma try to call trayvon martin/red today and tell him our community is improved

the users post I like the most on this website, in terms of content, posting, inclusion, and generating interest is Wellhung, easily the best poster of this year.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nope

all those people are pedophiles and helped kill Bill Krozby. Burn totse!
    burn this or that flag!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$P₳C3☆🐏꒰-■^■꒱v🐑🏴‍☠️⫷ᔕ🌟ᔕ⫸⚡5H33P⋆°✩🪐 nope

all those people are pedophiles and helped kill Bill Krozby. Burn totse!

Retarded.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Users I expect will end up in a ditch and be missed for less than 30 minutes (everyone's mourning time added up)

Ghost
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    blaine
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i miss greyfox/armsmerchant

anger is fear announced
    Bradley Black Hole
    i really dont' care if my friends kill people, i just think it was funny that everyone realized this, made this conspiracy, and when he bought something from me, it got sent to GENERAL DELIVERY USPS cuz he didn't have an address, so I went and told AbortedShylock send me the dates, and I didn't give anybody Mikey's address, but I did line it up and they were correct with when he was on leave for 2 months twice a year and when all these murders/notes sent to the FBI/Newspaper were sent, when they stopped and yteah so

yeha he dead but hyeah never forget we had the tweaking arms merchant navy veteran zodiac killers as part of our community.
    Bradley Black Hole
    fuckin cool as fuck sitting on my ass high as fuck and know one of my customers got made into The Zodiac Killer movie ten years after i met him and got away with everything and i met him on this website's uh predacessor Zoklet.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai i miss greyfox/armsmerchant

anger is fear announced

What was the shit about wanting vs desiring?

One day instead of hitting the ground running he just hit the ground.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Arms is one of the more memorable people to me from Zoklet. I remember he smoked hella spice just like I was around that time. I remember that Proots name as well I think he was kinda funny and a couple other names you mentioned.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    armsmerchant was annoying as shit, that TV show where he got fined for selling 'paperweights' was funny though

half the names you posted came here and left
    Originally posted by Bradley Retarded.

more skitzo than me and some of my theories are pretty wild which just makes you a retard moreso than me. which is already a feat in itself
    Originally posted by Bradley Users I expect will end up in a ditch and be missed for less than 30 minutes (everyone's mourning time added up)

Ghost

users you think about because you will never be as cool as them :

Kafka

oh wait that was my alt...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley Users I expect will end up in a ditch and be missed for less than 30 minutes (everyone's mourning time added up)

Bradley

FTFY
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya prolly, if given a chance I'd make it back
    If i borrow money i aint payin back
    Come with me you might get a rack
    You do know how to shoot that gat?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$P₳C3☆🐏꒰-■^■꒱v🐑🏴‍☠️⫷ᔕ🌟ᔕ⫸⚡5H33P⋆°✩🪐 users you think about because you will never be as cool as them :

Kafka

oh wait that was my alt…

aside from once after she disappeared when i posted the "Who killed Kafka" thread (or something like that) I have not thought about her until reading this post.

Reasons:

She didn't like me or respond to me, I kinda gave up on discussing anything on the forum with her, and never really wanted to lol it kinda wasn't fun to try to talk to her a couple times by responding to her many threads, after ike the second time of not replying I kinda stopped engaging with her.

THen she kept posting about suicide and i was like lol this is lit.

then she disappeared

i made one post about it, fuck that dumb bitch, who gives a fuck, it's like if you died, wow big loss felt by all. and never discuss you again unless it's "remember HTS boyfriend with the ratface who had 22 alts and spammed teh forums?" 'yeah didn't he die?'

"hell yeah."

and that will be your memory.
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    6 CIA Assets were the Zodiac and it's possible they took part in the Z-Channel Killings and blamed it on black muslim bakery.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Chios Honey 6 CIA Assets were the Zodiac and it's possible they took part in the Z-Channel Killings and blamed it on black muslim bakery.

It more likely your meds aren't working.
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It more likely your meds aren't working.

Shut up you fucking faggot You know nothing. I do. I know all kinds of shit that went down. Go give hand jobs to your redneck clan and get the fuck off this site, Ohio Boy
Jump to Top