User Controls

help wif my lap top.. scroll button seems to be automatic now

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    how kin i fix it so its not auto scrolling ,, I think the underbelly of the buttons is waring out but i dont know if its fixable or not
    Bradley Black Hole
    Make sure you have your phone connected to your email, facebook, messenger, logged into whatever sites are important to you.

Settings > Factory Reset > Total.

Make sure any pics, important videos of you and ricky dicky in the tub are all saved before you do it,

it'll clear your computer faster than anyone here will provide you with help.

Also check the Fn setting, it's sometimes a key on the computer that can lock.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    um its the button its just the button from 4 years of scrolling up and down.
    im pretty sure it is tired from excessive use.
    when you pust a letter buttin or the up n down buttons the button pops back up when you remove ur finger,, this buttom seems to have lost its pop back up feature
    Remove the button driver and then let it reinstall
    Clean the fucking thing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah your best bet is opening it and cleaning it up

disabling and re-enabling the trackpad might fix it at least temporarily (usually function+one of the F keys, or you can disable it from the control panel > devicfe manager)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jizz is conductive...always use a sock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how do people even use those things. The built in mouses are sooooooo fucked
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jizz is conductive…always use a sock.

lol, I wish I could spit A load ,, that shit comes out like the last lil bit of toothpast , my lap top is not in the way, my thumb is
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ how do people even use those things. The built in mouses are sooooooo fucked
    remote mouse,, I havent had one of those in years
    I could try one out tho and see
    If you are using an external mouse and can't clean/fix the button one, just disable it and then the problem goes away
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you are using an external mouse and can't clean/fix the button one, just disable it and then the problem goes away

yes, I'm leaning towards the external one cuz I have a few lap tops that I took apart to clean and it never seemed to work out right.

I'm past the 3 year mark with this lap top so I know its on borrowed time, I never had one last 4 years
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    https://www.minitool.com/news/how-to-stop-mouse-from-automatically-scrolling.html
    Bradley Black Hole
    buy a new laptop grandfather.
    Originally posted by Bradley buy a new laptop grandfather.

normally I would but this year work has not fallen in my lap, I'm down to $135.00 4 real.
    so I'm not buying anything till I'm driving to pickup a check for 1/3rd of a job I don't have yet
    Bradley Black Hole
    Use a computer mouse instead of a keyboard to scroll on your laptop until your're not poor.

if other keys are fucking up, you can disable the computer keyboard like original and use a USB keyboard & mouse similar to a desktop

but i think a mouse would be sufficient no? You just wanna scroll through NiS & Farmer's Market bullshit so ya right?
    Bradley Black Hole
    op ur fans are dying to know, did you get your scroll button fixed?
    no mouse yet, plust this is the first time today I was able to get past the sign in code without it automatically entering the wrong code cuz its a fucked up lap top at this point,, and after two or 3 times it says I'm an imposter and locks me out... good times

I"LL BE BACK!
    POLECATLIVES4EVA!!
    huh, it would seem after ripping the down button off the keyboard and cleaning 4 years of belly button lint out of all sides of the button and that not fixing the issue seemingly making it worse to the point of it auto entering a false entry code to the point my laptop locked up 90 times in 24 hrs, today I give it a try and all is well other than the down button being totally raped to death but still able to scroll down when you jam ur finger down the hole left from the raping.
Jump to Top